|Kindle Price:||CDN$ 4.99|
Follow the Author
First 100 Words: for Bright Minds & Sharpening Skills - First 100 Words Toddler Eye-Catchy Photographs Awesome for Learning & Vocabulary (First 100 Books Book 2) Kindle Edition
First 100 Words is absolutely fabulous for the purpose of inculcating new learning perspectives to the kids and toddlers with sheer ease and comfort. Our latest and fine quality First 100 Words Book comes with many premium quality enchanting images imprinted on it so that learning can process cannot only be simplified for toddlers but for teachers as well.
• Features :
• First 100 Words Toddler is comprised of new and upgraded vocabulary terms which are essential for the kids to learn. Learning curves are made easier so that toddlers can learn many new words conveniently.
• The First 100 Words Children features a lot of most fabulous and pleasing images and photographs which attract the kids quite comfortably and make them learn new dimensions with great excitement.
• First 100 Words Reading has a prime quality feature that it combines learning and fun perspective along with it in such a fine fashion that the kids never tend to get bored while learning new vocabulary.
• First 100 Words involve so attractive and enchanting images that the kids can keep learning with fun for hours and hours without having to feel tired by any means.
• First 100 Words Books never put a financial burden on teachers and even parents which means that it comes your way at a very reasonable cost by prevailing sheer affordability.
Patrick N. Peerson
Funny Learn Play Team
- ASIN : B0BD52JZCR
- Publisher : Funny Learn Play; PublishDrive edition (Oct. 26 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 9145 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 29 pages
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
2) Type of book : Short toddler book for learning words
3) Formatting/Editing : Very good
4) Best/Worst aspect of book : Works wonders with hard concepts like "Again", "Gentle" , "Throw" and "Come" tho feel it misses some with words like "It" , "Water" , "See" and "Doll."
5) Favorite image : Loved the way it handled "Out" with the spilled pencils
6) Bottom line : Pleasant kindle book overall and I do plan on reading another of the series