|Product Dimensions||91.5 x 68.6 x 45.7 cm; 2.09 Kilograms|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||FVY58|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Pink [Frustration Free Packaging] [English]|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||2.09 kg|
Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick & Play Piano Gym, Pink, Frustration Free Packaging [English]
|You Save:||$5.00 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 4 ways to play as baby grows! Lay & play Tummy time Sit & play Take along
- Learning content changes with baby's age & stage with Smart Stages technology: Sense (0 months +): Up to 20 minutes of continuous music Discover (3 months +): Short songs about animals Explore (6 months +): Songs & phrases introduce colors, shapes & numbers Bonus piano Playsetting: Press for real piano notes!
- Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play!
- 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, teetheable elephant, crinkle panda, rattle lion & monkey cymbal clackers
Frequently bought together
Kick play time up a notch with this deluxe gym featuring five light-up piano keys, a repositionable toy arch, and four musical settings that keep your little one rocking out for years. As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too. Smart Stages technology lets you change the learning content to best fit your baby's age and stage, while real piano notes encourage your little Mozart to create a tune of their own. You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go. Where development comes into play Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things. Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
From the manufacturer
Music, lights, and learning-oh my!
This musical gym is the perfect play time spot for your growing mini-Mozart! The large and colorful play mat and repositionable toy bar with five activity toys take baby from laying and playing to sitting and interacting! Keep the learning and music fun going and growing with the removable light-up piano, which includes three Smart Stages levels and one bonus freestyle piano play mode-time to rock, baby!
4 ways to play as baby grows!
Lay & play
Sit & play
Removable keyboard with 5 light-up keys
5 repositionable toys for baby to teethe, touch, rattle, and clack!
Soft, machine-washable mat with loops to attach toys
Learning content changes with baby's age and stage
With Smart Stages technology, the learning fun can keep going as your baby keeps growing. Each level is filled with different songs, sounds, tunes, and phrases for your mini music lover to explore!
Level 1: Sense - Teeny-tiny ones can enjoy up to 20 minutes of continuous playful music, lights, and sounds to engage and stimulate their senses.
Level 2: Discover Learning animals and the sounds they make, along with short instrumental tunes, is worth sitting up for in this level!
Level 3: Explore Playful songs and phrases introduce your little mover and shaker to colors, shapes, and numbers.
Where development comes into play
- Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses.
- Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things!
- Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again.
- Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchase this you will not regret it.
By Kyla on September 25, 2019
Purchase this you will not regret it.
Perks from the parent:
The songs are NOT IRRITATING! There are plenty of no lyric songs and the singer they got is good. And the setting where you can play the piano, the tuning of the keys is decent. It only runs C to G keys, but they are recognizable.
The hanging toys detach and reattach easily.
The mat is machine washable, confirmed by a pee accident.
Extremely easy to put together and pull apart. It's not huge either
10/10 would highly recommend.
Can't speak to durability but it doesn't seem flimsy. The only thing is the mirror is a little wonky. The strap to hold it on isn't super tight so it makes it a bit difficult to position the mirror so baby can see themselves.
By Vita W. on April 28, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Bit costly bur worth buying..
Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2020
1. Excellent built quality and material
2. Can be used in multiple ways as baby grows
3. Sound quality of piano is good with bright colors and background light
4. Promotes babies to kick the piano with sound. This helps them to practice with their core and leg muscles
In first look it appears to be perfect purchase for your baby but needs to consider a lots of things before you plan to buy
1. Expensive: my baby was not interested on this for very long time in initial months and used to get irritated after just 10 minutes on this. This is an expensive option to just try with babies as they may not like it at all. My baby is 6 months old now and is able to play with piano while sitting l. This is the only part of the gym he likes. But then I could have bought some musical toy separately at much lower cost
2. Space on the mat: once baby start to roll their is not enough space for baby to flip as side plastic bars interfere with the movements. A round simple playgym would have been better for baby in early months to play with hanging toys.
3. Storage of huge parts becomes an issue when you want to hide it somewhere in your cupboard. If you live in small apartments it is a major point to consider
I would still give five stars to this product but overall there stars due to price and utility that it provides.