|Product Dimensions||36.51 x 28.89 x 53.66 cm; 2.03 Kilograms|
|Item model number||GDK28|
|Maximum weight recommendation||50 Pounds|
|Care instructions||Cleanup is a breeze with dishwasher-safe trays and seat.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2.03 kg|
Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair Climbing Leaves, Convertible Infant-to-Toddler Dining Chair with Easy Cleanup Features
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||36.5 x 28.9 x 53.7 centimeters|
|Item weight||4.47 Pounds|
|Age range (description)||Toddler|
|Maximum weight recommendation||50 Pounds|
About this item
- All the features of a full-size high chair in half the space!
- Easily adjusts as your baby grows from infant to toddler with 3 recline positions, 2 height positions, and 4 tummy adjustments
- Dishwasher-safe seat, tray, and tray insert, plus machine-washable seat pad and 5-point harness
- Convenient tray storage behind the seat
- Fits on most dining and restaurant chairs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair, you get everything you love from a full-size high chair but in a portable size that fits easily on most dining and restaurant chairs! It has two height adjustments, four tummy adjustments, and three recline positions to keep your baby comfortable, and you can transform it into a toddler booster when your tiny diner is ready. And, keeping this high chair clean is super easy, too! The deep-dish design helps keep your little one from pushing food off the tray, and the spill-resistant seat pad and harness are machine washable. Plus, the seat, tray and bonus tray insert are all dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a snap (literally)!
From the manufacturer
Grab a seat and let's eat
The Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair has everything you need to make dinner time a piece of cake. The portable design fits on most chairs, and the seat reclines and adjusts height and tummy position so baby can dine in comfort and style. Then, as your little foodie grows, it becomes a toddler booster seat. Plus, the deep-dish tray insert helps keep food off the floor and easily removes for cleanup or storage.
All the adjusting, easy-cleaning, food-containing benefits of a full high chair in half the space.
Deep-dish tray insert helps prevent spills and removes for easy cleaning.
Better than the average phonebook, the chair converts to a toddler booster seat.
Cleanup is a breeze with dishwasher-safe trays and seat.
Let’s be kids.
Fisher-Price might be almost 90 years old, but we don’t act a day over five. Because the only way you can make awesome things for babies and kids is to put yourself in their tiny shoes. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to put the fun back in functional baby gear and the play back in playtime. We’re heading back to childhood. Wanna come?
Where development comes into play
- Self-Confidence: High chairs help babies build confidence as they learn to feed themselves and participate in family mealtime.
- Security & Happiness: A high chair allows your baby to be eye level with you, helping them feel secure and happy.
- Use upright position when child has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted
|SpaceSaver High Chair||SpaceSaver Simple Clean High Chair||SpaceSaver Simple Clean High Chair||SpaceSaver Simple Clean High Chair||SpaceSaver High Chair||SpaceSaver High Chair|
|Machine-washable seat pad||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dishwasher-safe, deep open tray||✓||✓||✓|
|Dishwasher-safe, segmented trayner||✓||✓||✓|
|Reusable tray liner||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable seat recline||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Toddler booster mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|EZ clean straps|
|Newborn support cushion|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You need two hands to place and lock the trays. (You can do one hand-one at a time if you like) be careful when placing it with your baby as little fingers might get stuck on the sides.
2. It is hard to figure out how to adjust the height, (until now I don’t know how- manual and videos are not helpful .)
3. The chair was in awkward position when upright,
(So you will notice your baby was sitting slouchy-not good in posture)
4. Space saver as you can place it to any dinner chair- but not saving much as it was to high, you cannot tuck it in under the table.
5. Double trays- one is removable and the other tray was deep. Don’t forget to clip the pad under the leg rest.
6. Harness belt, not so thick. Same thin belts are use to secure the highchair at your own chair. I doubt the security locks. Prefer to add more.
7. Easy to clean and wash.
The seat is easy to clean and also has a removable tray under which is another tray which you can use if the first one gets dirty. The adjustable seat comes handy when the baby wants to lie back. Its easy to carry in a car and can be set up in minutes.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on June 11, 2021