Follow the Author
Fluency Word Lists: An Orton-Gilligham Reading Resource for Dyslexia Paperback – April 26 2019
Enhance your purchase
- A comprehensive resource to help dyslexic students. By organizing our complex language into predictable patterns, the student will gain confidence and achieve success in reading fluency.
- Consists of 12 levels, organized from simple to complex in an Orton Gillingham sequence of instruction.
- Foundational skills are taught before more advanced skills are introduced. Students will learn and master short vowels, complex vowel teams, 2-syllable words and words with prefixes and suffixes.
- This resource promotes explicit and systematic reading instruction using word lists. The book is organized in specific spelling patterns, which enables the student to achieve automaticity using their knowledge of phonics.
- Fluency makes an ideal adjunct or accessory to other intervention programs.
- This resource enhances grapheme-phoneme associations, including tracking sheets and motivating activities.These word lists can be used to enhance vocabulary and language/reading comprehension as well as spelling and writing.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Independently published (April 26 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 278 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1092660631
- ISBN-13 : 978-1092660631
- Item weight : 773 g
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 1.68 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #97,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: