Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Authors
Fodor's Best Road Trips in the USA: 50 Epic Trips Across All 50 States Paperback – Illustrated, Nov. 30 2021
|New from||Used from|
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Purchase options and add-ons
Whether you want to drive Route 66, head out on the Pacific Coast Highway, or explore the Blue Ridge Parkway, the local Fodor’s travel experts across the United States are here to help! Fodor’s Best Road Trips in the USA guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Best Road Trips in the USA travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top thing to see and do in every state
- 50 ROAD TRIP ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 60 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, driving there and back, and recommended pit stops along the way
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Planning on visiting certain destinations in the United States? Check out Fodor’s Alaska, Fodor’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon, Fodor’s Black Hills of South Dakota, Fodor’s California, Fodor’s Carolinas and Georgia, Fodor’s Chicago, Fodor’s Colorado, Fodor’s Florida, Fodor’s Essential Hawaii, Fodor’s InFocus Santa Fe, Fodor’s Inside Nashville, Fodor’s Las Vegas, Fodor’s Montana and Wyoming, Fodor’s Complete National Parks, Fodor’s National Parks of the West, Fodor’s New England, Fodor’s New Orleans, Fodor’s New York City, Fodor’s Pacific Northwest, Fodor’s Philadelphia, Fodor’s Utah, and Fodor’s Washington DC.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features.
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
About the Author
- Publisher : Fodor's Travel; 1st edition (Nov. 30 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640974571
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640974579
- Item weight : 499 g
- Dimensions : 13.34 x 1.91 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #50,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5 in Bed & Breakfast Guides
- #8 in Fodor's United States
- #159 in Tourist Destinations & Museums
- Customer Reviews: