|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 36.64|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 42.15|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 29.31 |
Save CDN$ 12.84 (30%)
|Sold by:||Amazon.com.ca, Inc.|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris: with South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda, Uganda, and Victoria Falls (Full-color Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Whether you want to follow the Great Migration in Kenya and Tanzania, explore Botswana’s Okavango Delta, or experience Victoria Falls, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Africa are here to help! Fodor’s The Complete Guide to Africa Safaris guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s The Complete Guide to Africa Safaris travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 35 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, activities, beach destinations, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Wildlife,” “Plants and Trees,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, art, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Big Five,” “The Great Migration, “The Namibia Dunes,” and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda, Uganda, and Victoria Falls
Planning on visiting South Africa? Check out Fodor’s Essential South Africa, 2nd edition.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
From the Publisher
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B0BQ73R16M
- Publisher : Fodor's Travel; 6th edition (March 7 2022)
- Language : English
- File size : 156430 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 486 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1640975071
- Best Sellers Rank: #572,273 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #20 in Namibia Travel Guides
- #29 in Botswana Travel Guides
- #29 in Rwanda & Uganda Travel Guides
- Customer Reviews: