|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 3.05 x 14.35 cm; 130 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||130 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
WPL Forkboost Lube - Bike Lubricant for Mountain Bike Forks and Shocks - Premium Bike Oil for Suspension Dust Seals
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid volume||0.12 Liters|
|Item weight||130 Grams|
About this item
- LUBRICATES AND CLEANS: This bike lube removes bicycle rust, unwanted dirt, and contaminants from suspension seals. Achieve high level bike maintenance through eliminating all strictions, and increase its lifetime length through this top-notch bicycle cleaner.
- INSTANT PERFORMANCE BOOSTER: This bicycle lubricant is from a premium bio-based formula made only with natural ingredients, simply perfect for bike lubrication purposes. Proven and tested for many years, our bicycle fork oil is highly effective on fork rebuilds, to soak foam seals and cut grease to specified thickness.
- EASY APPLICATION: Apply our bicycle lube externally to the dust seals of suspension by coating the stanchion, pumping the suspension, and wiping away extracted dirt, all for the fork fluid to work its way perfectly.
- RUBBER COMPATIBLE: WPL forkboost lube is fully compatible with rubber and rubber derivatives, causing no risk of damage to the seals, seal swelling, or cracking.
- NON-HAZARD: Whistler Performance is dedicated in producing bike grease, lubes, and bicycle oils that are biodegradable, non-toxic, and with PTFE-Free formula. The components of our forkboost oil are stable and have no known dangerous reaction as long as under recommended storage conditions and installations comply with safety standards.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Apply Your Lube
To start with, you'll want to apply Forkboost to the base of your fork stanchions. The best way to do that is to drip it directly onto the stanchion just above the dust seals on your fork. If you're using it on a rear shock, flip the bike upside down and apply lube just above the dust seal.
Pump Your Suspension
Once your Forkboost is applied, push down your handlebars to work your fork through its full range of motion. For rear shock application, sit on your saddle and compress the suspension to work the Forkboost lubricant into the shock. You should see some grime show up on the stanchions.
Clean It All Off
Now you can get rid of all that dirt that's been giving your rough, draggy suspension feel. Using a microfiber cloth, wipe off any visible grime on the stanchions and clean up any excess Forkboost on the fork. Now your bike's suspension is clean, supple, and ready to tackle the toughest trails!
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
would recommend using it after every ride. Top product