|Parcel Dimensions||9 x 8 x 7 cm; 220 Grams|
|Manufacturer part number||Ymikop9owd3q2r5383|
|Item Weight||220 g|
Freeze Plug Kit, Sealed Billet Aluminum Freeze Plug Kit with Seal Ring Compatible with 5.9L 1989‑2007
Enhance your purchase
- 【SUITABLE FOR】-- This freeze plug is perfectly replacement for 5.9L 1989‑2007. Built to meet standard specification, strictly follow factory quality control.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL】-- Made of high quality Aluminum material for maximum durability and reliability, stable and corrosion resistance, exquisite craftsmanship for long time use.
- 【EXCELLENT CHARACTERISTICS】-- Our billet aluminum freezing plugs allow you to run factory fans at high pressure, high pressure, and high RPM. All our billet antifreeze plugs are equipped with high‑quality O‑rings and stainless steel bolts.
- 【SIMPLE TO INSTALL】-- Simple installation, convenient to use. Including the following: 1 Billet plug, used to replace the plug on the side of the cylinder block.
- 【SERVICE GUARANTEE】-- Excellent after-sales guarantee. We will try our best to ensure satisfaction. If you have any dissatisfaction, please let us know on working day and we will do our best to solve it until you are satisfied.
1. This freeze plug is perfectly replacement for 5.9L 1989‑2007.
2. Our antifreeze plug is made of high‑quality aluminum, strong and durable, and have a long service life.
3. Our billet aluminum freezing plugs allow you to run factory fans at high pressure, high pressure, and high RPM.
4. Including the following: 1 Billet plug, used to replace the plug on the side of the cylinder block.
5. All our billet antifreeze plugs are equipped with high‑quality O‑rings and stainless steel bolts.
How to Use:
To install the billet antifreeze plug. Remove the original antifreeze plug; clean the inner hole with a scotch brick (make sure there is nothing in the inner hole that can cut the O‑ring). Screw the bolt into the stopper of the plug and make two turns, and then install the plug in the cylinder. Tighten with a torque of 20ftlb. The freezing plug should only be pressed in by hand.
Item Type: Freeze Plug
Replacement for 5.9L 1989‑2007
2 x Accessory
1 x Screw
2 x Seal Ring
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|