FridaMom - Witch Hazel Perineal Healing Foam
|Size||150 ml (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- RELIEVE PAIN: Perineal Healing Foam is Step 5 in the Frida Mom 5-step Postpartum Recovery Regimen.
- COOLING PAIN RELIEF: Foam gets where you need it to cover the entire perineal area from vag to tush.
- PRO TIP: pop in the fridge for even more cooling relief.
- REDUCE SWELLING: Infused with witch hazel to speed up healing of hemorrhoids and the entire perineal area.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Made with medicated witch hazel without dyes or fragrances.
- HOSPITAL BAG ESSENTIAL: Use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- Parcel Dimensions : 20.3 x 6.3 x 5.5 cm; 230 Grams
- Date First Available : July 20 2022
- Manufacturer : Frida Mom
- ASIN : B0B75R226H
- Manufacturer reference : NF209
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,760 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Get instant cooling pain relief from vag to tush with this witch hazel foam that absorbs into the sore spots, not the pad.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.