Fruit of the Loom mens Cushioned Durable Cotton Work Gear Socks With Moisture Wicking
- You can return this item for any reason. For self-ship returns, Amazon will reimburse your reasonable out of pocket shipping charges to return the item. The item must be returned in a new and unused condition.
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||US Heel to toe|
|6 - 12||6 - 12|
- 52% Cotton, 45% Polyester, 2% Other Fibers, 1% Lycra Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- These are the best heavy duty socks made to wear with any type of boot - steel toe, hiking, hunting or athletic
- Extra reinforcement is built into high impact areas for long lasting socks and added comfort
- These aren't your basic work socks for men - these are performance socks that fight odor, wick moisture. Premium ring spun cotton
- Work Gear socks are designed to be all-season. They are breathable socks for when it's warm but thick enough for when it's cold during the winter.
The Fruit of the Loom men's work gear socks are built to withstand the toughest work conditions. The everyday work crew socks are constructed with a soft cotton/polyester blend and full cushioning to maximize comfort in your favorite work boots or shoes. Antimicrobial properties fight the toughest odors on the job, and the reinforced sole provides extra protection in high impact areas so you can outwork them all. Spandex is knitted throughout the sock to deliver the ultimate fit. 10 pairs per package.
From the manufacturer
Additional padding for maximum comfort.
Moisture Wicking & Odor Protection
Moisture wicking and odor protection help keep your socks fresh throughout the day.
Extra reinforcement where you need it most.
Reviewed in Canada on April 25, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Con estos calcetines no extrañarás a Wilson. Vienen súper bien de medida. Los materiales se ven muy resistentes. Y el calcetín es muy cómodo. Te recomiendo que lo compres.
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on November 26, 2021