Fruit of the Loom mens Essential 6 Pair Pack Casual Socks With Cushion and Arch Support
|Brand size||Heel to toe|
|6 - 12||6 - 12|
|Brand size||Heel to toe|
|10 - 13||7-12|
|13 - 15||13-15|
- 98% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- These lightweight casual socks can be worn with boots, athletic shoes, or by themselves. For thicker socks, we recommend Fruit of the Loom work socks.
- These socks are knitted with polyester and spandex, giving them performance features such as moisture wicking and arch support while still being soft and breathable.
- As always, you can expect a great value from Fruit of the Loom. This multipack comes with six pairs of comfy socks that will get you through the week.
- We've heard your feedback. Our product design team has read your reviews, both positive and negative, and adjusted our specs to make our customers happy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fruit of the Loom socks are comfortable, affordable, and built to last. These men's crew socks feature arch support, a durable gray cushioned sole, and spandex throughout. The black silhouette features stays black fabrication. 6 pairs per package. Fits men's shoe size 6-12.
From the manufacturer
Quality. Value. Style.
These men's crew socks are designed for everyday casual wear. Made with the finest fabrics for all-day comfort, these socks will hold up wash after wash.
Constructed with soft, lightweight polyester, with built-in arch support and a touch of Spandex for a snug, comfortable fit. These socks feature durable gray soles that reduce the appearance of stains, and are perfect for all types of footwear.
Features & Benefits
Fruit of the Loom uses ultra soft yarns in all of our men's socks so you get the comfort you deserve. From our soft cotton blends to our lightweight polyester styles, you can be confident you'll stay comfortable all day, every day.
Fruit of the Loom men's socks are made with durable fabrics designed to withstand everyday wear and hold up wash after wash. A touch of Spandex is knitted throughout for a streamline performance fit that won't let you down.
The Fruit Of The Loom Promise
The Fruit of the Loom name is synonymous with providing quality, value, and style. When it comes to the basic essentials like men's socks, T-shirts, and underwear, outfit your family with a brand you can trust.
About Our Brand
For generations, families have purchased the Fruit of the Loom label with confidence. The collections feature classic and contemporary styling with comfortable cotton fabrics and carefree cotton blends.
From comfortable, yet stylish socks for mom and dad to durable and dependable styles for the kids, Fruit of the Loom delivers a promise you can count on.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : March 14 2017
- Manufacturer : Fruit of the Loom Men's Socks
- Place of Business : NEW YORK, NY, 10018 US
- ASIN : B01MQG7MQ3
- Item model number : M7120W6Z
- Department : Mens
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,175 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #26 in Men's Socks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I gave them to my wife who is a size 9 and they fit her perfectly. More proof that they're too small for people with a shoe size from 6 to 12.
It should really say 6 to 9.
The socks are a little too small for size 10.5 feet, and much thinner than expected. Having a large "Fruit of the Loom" written across the toes means that I'm unlikely to wear them when visiting other houses.
I now have 2 packs of socks that don't fit well, don't feel good, and are kind of embarrassing to wear.
Not such a good deal in the end. Will go back to buying this type of item from a brick-and-mortar store.
Top reviews from other countries
Would definitely NOT recommend .