Gain fireworks in-wash Scent Booster beads, original 752 gram
|Price:||$19.79 ($19.79 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Perfume Carrier (PEG-N), Fragrances, Colorants|
|Item weight||1.68 Pounds|
About this item
- Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent booster gives your laundry up to 12 weeks of freshness, from wash until wear
- Works with your favorite detergent Add Gain to every step of your laundry for more of the great Gain scent
- Can be used on all colors and fabrics, and is safe to use in all washing machines
- Regular and HE Washer compatible Dissolves in hot and cold water
- Like any household detergent, keep away from children
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 11.5 x 28.58 cm; 762.04 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 26 2021
- Manufacturer : Procter and Gamble
- ASIN : B08CYTRVT3
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,588 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #58 in Fabric Deodorizer
- Customer Reviews:
Gain Original Scent Fireworks, the laundry scent booster beads that allow you to add a little or a lot of amazing scent to your wash.
From the manufacturer
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. If swallowed, give a glass of water. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Perfume Carrier (PEG-N), Fragrances, Colorants
Shake a little or a lot ino the cap. Toss into the washer at the beginning of the wash. Enjoy the lasting fresh scent!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this bottle because it was the largest and I have an airbnb. When throwing the pellets into the washer the scent is ok, but I have yet to notice any scent on any of the laundry I have pulled from the dryer.
Used a cap full on normal load, not much difference than regular laundry soap.
A bit expensive with little gain on scent.
Use same brand and scent, not much noticeable difference.