GUM Angled Flossers, Fresh Mint, Easy-Grip Handle, Dental String Floss, Oral Health, 75 Count
|Price:||($0.05 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||17 x 8 x 12 centimeters|
|Item weight||0.23 Grams|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Recommended uses for product||Cleaning between the teeth|
|Item form||EASY-GRIP HANDLE|
About this item
- Oral Care Accessories
- GUM Angled Flossers have easy-to-control and ergonomically shaped handles preloaded with GUM dental floss
- GUM dental floss has a satin-like finish that is extremely soft and gentle and resists shredding, breaking and sagging.
- GUM Angled Flossers have a 'just brushed mint' flavor to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- The floss easily slides into position under the gumline and then removes the dental plaque not removed by regular toothbrushing.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 8 x 12 cm; 0.23 Grams
- Date First Available : July 4 2013
- Manufacturer : Sunstar Americas, Inc. Canada
- Place of Business : GUELPH, ON, N1K 1C7 CA
- ASIN : B00D3HW47Y
- Item model number : 898E
- Country of origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#313 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #4 in Flossers & Floss Picks
- Customer Reviews:
GUM Eez-Thru flossers were designed by Sunstar. Know for their commitment to quality and their extensive work with the Dental Profession to design dental products to suit every need. When regular flossing leaves your frustrated, try a flossers to clean the space between each tooth.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product picture seems to have changed since the last I bought it, not sure what's up with that but the other product pictures are still there.
I like to use them when I have gum pain and then I brush my teeth and it goes away.
There are other flossers that are angled in a way that makes it difficult to reach the back without hurting yourself. Unfortunately those are the only one's I can find at my local drugstores and these straighter one's, I can only find at amazon but they are the best and they are affordable.
The 'angled' feature of these flossers is very nice in that it does make a big improvement over the non-angled version also from this brand. The 'angled' nature makes it much easier to get into the base of the tooth and scrape off any bacteria.
Lastly, I am impressed by the strength of the actual floss string in these things. I think in one whole package of 75 flossers, I've had a total of 1 broken floss string. This is a much better record than the typical floss I buy at Costco.
Conforme à la description.
Mais je n'aime pas qu'il soit droit. Je préfère quand la soie est sur le côté pour pouvoir atteindre les dents plus loin dans la bouche.
- string(?) quite thick compared to normal floss so it can be a bit tricky to get used to
- frays after a bit of movement
- the floss is quite loose compared to the Plackers version I've used before, which held the string taught, and so was easier to use.
Meh, I'll carry on using but will go back to Plackers brand if I can find them.