Greater than a Tourist - Arkansas USA: 50 Travel Tips from a Local Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
With travel tips and culture in our guidebooks written by a local, it is never too late to visit Arkansas. Greater than a Tourist - Arkansas USA by author Julie Dunham offers the inside scoop on the Natural State.
Most travel books tell you how to travel like a tourist. Although there is nothing wrong with that, as part of the Greater than a Tourist series, this book will give you candid travel tips from someone who has lived at your next travel destination. This guidebook will not tell you exact addresses or store hours, but instead gives you knowledge that you may not find in other smaller print travel books.
Experience cultural, culinary delights and attractions with the guidance of a local. Slow down, and get to know the people with this invaluable guide. By the time you finish this book, you will be eager and prepared to discover new activities at your next travel destination.
Inside this travel guide book you will find:
- Visitor information from a local
- Tour ideas and inspiration
- Valuable guidebook information to save time
Greater than a Tourist - a travel guidebook with 50 travel tips from a local. Slow down, stay in one place, and get to know the people and culture. By the time you finish this book, you will be eager and prepared to travel to your next destination.
- Free trial includes 1 credit in your first month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- Plus, you can enjoy unlimited listening to The Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- You'll unlock exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||59 minutes|
|Narrator||Ken Clark - Smooth Voiceovers|
|Audible.ca Release Date||June 18 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #320,567 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#252 in United States Travel & Tourism
#1,542 in Southern US Travel Guides