Grief: It's Not Supposed to Be Ok! Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
How you can get through one of the hardest challenges of your life with grace, compassion, and dignity
There’s nothing as devastatingly painful as the loss of a loved one.
And getting through this pain will be one of the toughest things any of us will go through in our lives.
Grief is a universal experience that everyone will endure at one point in their lives, yet it’s also a uniquely individual journey for every one of us.
If someone you love has died, whether it’s a spouse, parent, child, or close friend, you need to take the time to grieve for them.
What grieving looks like for you may be different from someone else’s, but it’s a necessary process to help you deal with your loss.
During this difficult time, you might struggle to do simple things like getting out of bed, going to work, or spending time with friends.
And that’s absolutely understandable.
Not only do you have to come to terms with knowing that your life will never be the same again, but you also have to adjust to a new reality that no longer includes your loved one.
While nothing can really prepare you for this loss, there are ways to make this journey more manageable–and even meaningful.
Grief will provide some valuable insight and tools to help you understand what you’re going through, find comfort, and cope with your loss.
Inside, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- How to find your way through the pain of loss and the agony of grief at your own pace
- What we get wrong about the five stages of grief, and how this misunderstanding could be hindering your grieving process
- How you can find relief from your pain and suffering, even for just a moment, with this proven method
- The most difficult days to get through when you’re grieving–and how you can make these occasions a bit easier for you
- How to deal with the complex (and sometimes conflicting) emotions that come with grief
- Why you may feel relief at your loved one’s passing–and why you shouldn’t feel guilty about feeling this way
- How you can start living your life again after mourning, even if you don’t feel like facing the world
- How to recognize if your grief is harming your daily life–and how you can seek help for it
- How you can honor your loved one’s memory and find meaning and purpose in your loss
- And much more
- Free trial includes 1 credit in your first month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- Plus, you can enjoy unlimited listening to The Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- You'll unlock exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||4 hours and 6 minutes|
|Author||Ron Skinner, Jeff Kirk|
|Audible.ca Release Date||March 11 2022|
|Publisher||FATS Publishing, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #97,003 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#300 in Grief & Loss
#2,815 in Death & Grief (Books)
#6,372 in Personal Success