Grow Your Confidence, Assertiveness & Self-Esteem Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
The updated version of the best-selling solution to grow your confidence, assertiveness, and self-esteem.
"Finally, a simple-to-follow methodology for growing your confidence and self-esteem - and one that actually works!" (Tom Ferris, author)
Cutting through the nonsense, this book offers a simple and easy-to-understand solution to growing your confidence, assertiveness, and self-esteem. No fancy gimmicks, just solid and actionable advice that can help you fast.
“A modern, fresh and unique book, packed full of helpful advice.” (Linda Richards, businesswomen and speaker)
Some of the topics covered in this book include:
- Quickly and easily overcome fear about social situations
- Always know what to say
- Build your self-esteem and confidence
- Learn the step-by-step process to increase confidence fast
- Effectively use body language and read other people
- Relate to others with ease and confidence
- Be assertive in any situation
- And so much more!
"A wonderful book which has already helped countless people around the world." (Colin Bell, The Times)
"A joy to read and an even bigger joy to hear the success stories from past readers." (Jessica Anderson, Today)
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||3 hours and 24 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||October 23 2017|
|Publisher||Michele Gates Publishing|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #10,442 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#104 in Self-Esteem (Audible Books & Originals)
#130 in Communication & Social Skills
#432 in Self-Esteem (Books)
Top reviews from other countries
Hope to read more from the author.
I loved the practicality of the book. It does deal a little with the why of low confidence but its mostly about the how. I've read a lot of self improvement books in the hope I could solve my confidence issues and this is definitely streets ahead of the rest. It even introduces tools like NLP and mindfulness. There is a lot to work through but this book is definitely a project that needs to be done over time. It has helped me immensely so far and I'm going to keep applying the principles to build my confidence even more.
The information is fantastic so how much benefit you get out of the book is really up to how hard you are willing to work at applying the lessons. It's no magic wand but it is realistic and effective. Very highly recommended.