|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||EZ-MX42HS|
|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 8.13 x 1.52 cm; 199.58 Grams|
HDMI Matrix 4x2 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR Vision Atmos 18Gbps with EDID Scaler Switch- HDMI Scale 4K 1080P,Firmware Upgrade HDCP 2.2 HDMI 2.0 Matrix 4 in 2 Out 18Gbps, RS232, IR Ext. Remote,Slim MX42HS
Enhance your purchase
- AUDIO VIDEO --- 4 input to 2 output HDMI Matrix Switch hdcp bypass supports HDCP2.2 HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 18Gbps 8bit HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision. HDMI audio format Digital 7.1CH,D-o-l-b-y Atmos,DTS:X.--- Set EDID, Down-scaler by panel switch.---To get Atmos and D-o-l-b-y Vision in sync, pls ensure HDMI Source, TV and Receiver/Soundbar support them both. Matrix EDID just pass through signal, not create. ---NO ARC. NO KVM.
- KEY USAGE --- 1. Pls Set EDID to COPY, 4K TV to Matrix OUT 1. EDID copy OUT 1 prior. 2. Supports 4K HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision,Atmos work in sync, also supports TV 4K HDR video, Soundbar 7.1ch audio work in sync, just set EDID to 4K, take 4K TV to matrix OUT 1, Atmos soundbar to OUT2. 3. Two HDMI OUT down-scale 4K/ HDR 10 to 1080p only, NO 3D ANOTHER. --- Pls use less than 15mtr qualified HDMI2.0 cable.---Any HDCP issue, pls set EDID to 4K when play 4K source to 4K TV.--IR Extension cable; RS232
- ATTENTION PLS --- Two outputs play 4K and 1080P in sync. --SCALER switch 1 control OUT 1 down scaler; --SCALER switch 2 control OUT 2 down scaler. NOT down-scale 4K HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision (4K60Hz 4:2:2), VRR. When output 4K HDR D Vision pls TURN OFF scaler, if not, screen will wash out. --- Pls read EDID DIP Switch picture, Bullet Points, Description, Installation Instruction on product page carefully.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY --- HDMI four input two output switcher matrix HDR supports HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 devices Nvidia Shield,Xfinity box,Game Capture,Apple TV,Amazon Fire TV,PS4 Pro,X BoX series,Comcast etc. NO ARC. NOT for Sonos ARC.
- FAST SWITCH --- Plug and Play; 1~3 sec Fast Input Switching. No signal delay/ lag.--- 4 hdmi switch with IR remote, panel control; IR Extension cable; RS232. NO CEC---Upgrade Firmware via Micro-USB port. ---Threaded power adapter, stable power.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HDMI Matrix 4k 60HZ Dobly Vision Atmos 18Gbps
- 4K HDMI Matrix Switch 4x2 MX42HS distributes four HDMI sources to two HDMI displays reliably,
- supports HDMI2.0 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 18Gbps 8bit HDR HDCP2.2 Dolby Vision,Dolby Atmos;
- 4K HDMI Down-scale to 1080P independently and EDID easy setting by DIP switch.
- Control---RS232, IR Remote control, IR Extension cable. Upgrade Firmware via micro-USB port.
- HDMI Matrix use for offices,school,conference rooms,shopping malls,hotels and museums,
- which require to distribute and switch multiple HDMI source signal to two HDMI display devices.
- supports 4K and 1080P output simultaneously.
HDMI Matrix Easy Set-up without Driver
- Connect one cable from HDMI source devices to each HDMI input.
- Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) to the HDMI outputs.
- Both HDMI OUT ports support downscaler 4K to 1080P, you have to implement it via the EDID switch or the scaler switch on the front panel. For more informations about the EDID and scaler setting
HDMI Matrix EDID Scaler IR Update
HDMI Matrix EDID
HDMI Matrix Scaler
HDMI Matrix IR Update
HDMI Matrix REMOTE CONTROL
- The remote control can be used to turn on and off the matrix and switch the HDMI source for each output.
- Please remove the insulation slice before use.
- Please make sure the remote is pointed directly at the IR receiver windown.
- Support remote control, button control.
- In additional, we suggest buyers to get technical support via Amazon Message to solve the using issue easily. ( Click sold by EZCOOTECH to get Seller technical support via Amazon Message )
HDMI Matrix UPDATE GUIDE
How to use the Micro-USB on the front panel.
We can control the matrix and upgrade the matrix via this port.
Please find a Micro-USB cable, connect to the USB port on the front panel to your windows PC(Laptop/Desktop).
It will install the driver aromatically when the matrix connected, please wait for a minute.
You can also use the RS232 port for upgrating.
- HDMI Matrix x1
- Power Adapter x1
- UK Plugx1
- EU Plugx1
- Mounting Ear x2
- HOOK&LOOP x2
- Reusable Cable Tie x2
- User Manual x1
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does what is suppose to do, but for some reason I get some random audio errors in my recordings, there is a millisecond of a high pitch noise followed by a second without audio. This only happens while using the splitter/passthrough for which I had to stop using the device... I might have gotten a defective one though.
I'm yet to try with different resolutions or passthrough EDID (copying my monitor's edid atm)... the only reason haven't thrown this in the garbage yet.
if you need the features this device provides but you are not creating content, then you will be fine with it... other ways be aware of the audio problems.
The HDMI Matrix 4x2 works perfectly and allows one line to connect to the 4K TV while the other line down converts to 1080P and routes to the receiver. The matrix passes Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master, 5.1, etc to my receiver flawlessly.
There was an earlier review that mentioned 1080P source content would not pass audio as per my setup. This has not been my experience. I assume a firmware update has addressed the issue.
I recommend this product to avoid upgrading your receiver just to switch 4K.
FYI I have the EDID set to 4K but your results may vary. You can program a Logitech Harmony to do the input switching for you to avoid using the supplied remote.
By Rodney on September 15, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Inputs: Xbox One S, PS4, RetroPie (Raspberry Pi 3b+) , Gigabyte Brix
Outputs: TCL 43" 4K TV (Rec/Guest room); Sharp 32" 720p TV (Office)
TCL TV outputs via optical to Vizio Soundbar+wired sub. Sharp TV outputs via 3.5mm to a small amp+2 satellite speakers. In this scenario, I wasn't looking for picture quality per se (I would have bought much better TVs if that was the case :)) but more bang for the buck :). Assessing it based on the TV capabilities, this has worked great so far. Absolutely zero video/audio glitches even when both displays are being driven by separate sources (i.e. my son in the rec room playing Xbox and myself in the office playing PS4). You can also drive the same thing on both displays so if I want to spectate my son playing Fortnite from my office, I can :). My scenario has my office and rec room adjacent to each other and I'm only really bound by how far the range is on the game controllers. The Xbox specifically will work essentially 1 room away either horizontally or vertically (I think around 20 ft range).
All of the equipment is in my office space with wires fed through wall to TCL TV. This made for a clean rec room/guest space. The ezcoo remote has a plug in IR remote "eye" that is fed through the wall and sticks to the bottom of the TV. The remote sucks though and is the worst part of this. The buttons are somewhat non-responsive and have to be pressed hard. I have a "SideClick" remote add on for the TCL remote (it's has Roku TV built in) and I programmed the couple functions I needed from the ezcoo into that (just the 1,2 & 3 source options for output 1)....much better.
Anyway, this saved the day for my use case and budget (didn't want to spend more than $400 for TV, switch, all wiring; and think I came in closer to $350). Highly recommend this (remote control excepted).
That imagery switch is downstream of the video switcher we use, so the video switcher is not able to effectuate that particular switch; therefore, I needed a secondary switcher to make that switch. But I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for it.
The HDMI Matrix 4x2, for less than 100 bucks, completely fulfilled this unique need.