|Power source type||USB|
|Item model number||EZ-SP12H2|
|Product Dimensions||5.84 x 5.08 x 1.78 cm; 80 Grams|
4K HDMI Splitter 1x2 HDR Dolby Vision Atmos - HDMI Down Scaler 4K to 1080P, EDID DIP Panel Switch,HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 Out 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP2.2, Firmware Upgrade,USB Power,Mini SP12H2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mini Size 1 to 2 4K HDMI Splitter play 4K and 1080P Simultaneously, two HDMI OUT can down-scale 4K to 1080p independently. Supports HDCP2.2 HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, 8bit,18Gbps,HDR Dolby Vision; Audio formats of Dolby Digital 7.1CH,Dolby Atmos,DTS:X,Dolby TrueHD,DTS-HD Master,LPCM 2.1/ 5.1/ 7.1CH. Support Windows, IOS.
- ATTENTION: HDMI 2.0 Splitter 1x2 HDMI down-scale 4K/ 4KHDR to 1080P only, NO another option. NOT down-scale 4K HDR Dolby Vision. SCALER 1 & 2 control OUT1 & 2 down scaler separately. * Suggest use new HDMI2.0 cable less than 3 meter. * ASK seller Upgrade Firmware to get VRR or Down-scale 4K HDR Dolby Vision. * HDMI splitter NOT extend screen, only copy/mirror. NO ARC eARC VRR, NO CEC. * Press UPDATE for 3 secs to set HDCP or RESET signal solve picture flash/black.
- EASY SET UP : To play 4K & 1080p TV in sync, set EDID COPY, 4K TV to Splitter OUT 1, 1080P TV to OUT 2, set SCALER 2 ON down-scale OUT 2 to 1080P, NO 3D. EDID copy OUT 1 prior. * TO get 4K HDR Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos work in sync, set HDMI source Video 4K Dolby Vision, Audio Dolby Atmos, set EDID 4K, 4K TV to splitter OUT 1, AVR to OUT 2. * TO two 1080p TVs, set hdmi splitter EDID 2K.
- High Compatibility: HDMI one input two output mini splitter works perfectly with Nvidia Shield,Xfinity box,Elgato Game Capture,Apple TV,Amazon Fire TV,PS4 Pro,X BoX series,Comcast,Soundbar etc; HDMI input and USB power; cable tie for easy installation. Plug and Play. No signal delay/lag. Low Heat. Daisy chain cascade to 6 layers.
- Service : EZCOO 10 years OEM factory competency; Efficient online after-selling technical support. 30days free refund upon order date. NOT UP SCALER.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EZ-SP12H2 HDMI Splitter 1x2 4K HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision HDCP2.2, play 4K & 1080P simultaneously. HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 Out Firmware Upgradeable and HDCP set via Micro-USB port.Two HDMI OUTS can down-scale independently, DIP 1 control OUT1 down scaler; DIP 2 control OUT2 down scaler, both can down-scale 4K HDR to 1080p 60Hz. NOT down-scale 4K HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision to 1080p And Frequency.
1x HDMI Splitter
1x Micro-USB cable
1x User Manual
1x Pin Key
HDCP2.2 HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 18Gbps 8bit HDR Dolby Vision, 4K 60Hz 4:2:2 18Gbps 10bit HDR10, HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision,1080p 120hz. HDMI re-timing improve 4K UHD audio system compatibility.
HDMI audio Dolby Digital 7.1CH, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master, LPCM 2.1/ 5.1/ 7.1CH.
HDMI Input/Output: Qualified less than 3m HDMI2.0 standard AWG26 cable.
1. Fiber HDMI cable, pls pay attention at HDMI cable SOURCE/ DISPLAY port description, plug correct port to correct HDMI source, display device.
2.Check if TV HDMI input port is consistent with TV output channel
1. When 4K,1080p TV work together, connect 4K TV to HDMI Splitter OUT 1,1080P TV to Splitter OUT 2, set splitter EDID COPY.
2. TO get 4K HDR D-o-lby Vision, D-o-lby Atmos work in sync, set HDMI source Video 4K HDR Dolby Vision, Audio Dolby Atmos FIRSTLY, set hdmi splitter EDID 4K, 4K TV to splitter OUT 1, soundbar to OUT 2.
3.Pls check bullet point/ description before using it. Sometime, just change HDMI source Video/Audio setting or RESET to solve issue.
4. SET EDID 4K to bypass HDCP if connect 4K monitor.
5. For power up issue, pls use input device or TV micro-usb port.
6.We can help you use it well, pls Click sold by ezcoo to get Seller Technical Support by AMZN Message.
From the manufacturer
EZ-SP12H2 HDMI Splitter 1x2 Mini size, supports HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 8bit HDR Dolby Vision and HDCP2.2.
- Simplify HDMI down-scale setting, 4K HDR TV and 1080p Capture Card work simultaneously;
- Upgrade Firmware and set HDCP via Micro-USB port; Bypass HDCP.
- To get both of Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision in sync, pls ensure TV and Receiver support them both. Splitter EDID just pass through signal, not combine.
It offers more convenient usage in home entertainment, game, commercial installation, shopping mall, hotel, education system, office, conference.
HDMI video: HDMI 2.0,HDCP 2.2,4K60Hz 4:4:4 8bit 18Gbps, HDR10, HDR Dolby Vision, 4K*2K,1080p,1080i,24bit/30bit,36bit deep color
HDMI audio: Dolby Digital 7.1CH Audio,Dolby Atmos,Dolby TrueHD,DTS:X,DTS-HD Master
HDMI Input cable: HDMI2.0 standard cable, <5m AWG26
HDMI Output cable: HDMI2.0 standard cable, <10m AWG26
Dimension: 2.3 x 2 x 0.9 in
Weight: 0.25 lb
Global TOP Level Chip Make it Excellent
- High-end exclusive algorithm, advanced technology keep true UHD, no down sampling, no fading in RGB after down-scaling.
- Two HDMI OUT can down-scale 4K 60/ 50/ 30Hz to 1080P 60Hz independently simultaneously.
- Old version HDMI splitter (2019) need upgrade firmware to ensure TV, Receiver play Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision in sync. New version HDMI splitter (2020) can get this application without firmware updating.
|HDMI 2.0 Splitter 1X2 Mini with Scaler CDN$ 29.99||HDMI2.0 Splitter 1X2 with SPDIF +Scaler CDN$ 69.99||HDMI 2.0 Splitter 1X4 with Scaler CDN$ 89.99|
|HDMI Audio Visual||4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit 4K@60Hz 4:2:2 10bit 1080p@60Hz, 3D||4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit 4K@60Hz 4:2:2 10bit 1080p@60Hz, 3D||4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit 4K@60Hz 4:2:2 10bit 1080p@60Hz, 3D|
|Input/ Output Ports||1 IN 2 OUT||1 IN 2 OUT||1 IN 4 OUT|
|18Gbps HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|HDR Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Audio Breakout||No||SPDIF 5.1CH||No|
|Firmware Upgrade Edit HDCP||Yes||Yes||No|
|HDMI Down Scaler||Yes (4K→1080P)||Yes (4K→1080P)||Yes (4K→1080P)|
|Power Supply||Micro-USB cable||Power Adapter||Power Adapter|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have my new Sony OLED connected to my Home theater PC, and my Nvidia1050ti refuses to acknowledge that my Soundbar supports Atmos/DTSX/TrueHD DTS-HD etc via EARC.
Having this device between my graphics card and TV the graphics card always sees 4K60 with all Audio codecs supported.
I can play 4K movies with HDR and Dolby ATMOS/TrueHD/DTS-HD etc.
I upgraded the firmware right away, but I couldn't figure out what the porthelper app is supposed to do as its all in Chinese. I hope it gets translated to English as I suspect it allows you to add/modify the EDID info on the splitter which would be useful.
I'm guessing this device could also be used as an HDMI audio extractor as well. If your TV doesn't support EARC/ARC you could plug output 2 into your AVR or sound bar.
It works for awhile and then the audio cuts out. Other than not being able to use it as intended, it appears to be sturdily made with a metal housing
NOTE: Both TVs are newer model 4K TVs. I am using high end 8K cables that work perfectly fine when connected directly from any of my input devices to the 2 TVs themselves.
I bought this so that I can use 4K sources (ex: Roku Streaming Stick Plus) connected to a 4K switch (60fps, 4:4:4, 4-in-1-out), and then it goes into this device. From there, one output goes to my living room TV (pass through as 4K), and the second output (downscaled to 1080p) goes to an old computer monitor that is set up in my kitchen. I have verified that all connections and devices involved are fully functional and operate as intended.
Sometimes the video signal just cuts out altogether, sometimes it severely distorts the image, and sometimes the image works briefly and then disappears repeatedly (a slow flicker). Resetting the device by cutting the power and then reconnecting the power sometimes fixes the problem, but quite often the problem persists until it's been left off for a while. I am going to have to get a different device, as this one fails to perform on a daily basis. If I had to guess, since the device gets quite warm - even when there is no video feed, maybe the device is overheating. The entire body feels its aluminum, such should serve as a heat sink, but maybe it's not effective enough. I am disappointed in this product.