|Place of Business||Mississauga, ON L4W 5G1, CA|
|Memory storage capacity||256 MB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||256 MB|
|OS||MacOS 10.12 Sierra, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, MacOS 10.14 Mojave, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra|
|Max print speed monochrome||18 ppm|
|Max Printspeed Color||10 ppm|
|Printing media type||Envelopes, Glossy film, Card stock, High-resolution paper, Glossy photo paper|
|Printer output type||Color|
|Printer Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Scanner Resolution||600 dpi|
|Max input sheet capacity||225|
|Special features||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Energy Star Certified, Decal-Printing, Cloud Print Enabled|
|Mounting Hardware||HP OfficeJet 8015e All-in-One Printer, HP 910 Setup Black Ink Cartridge, HP 910 Setup Cyan Ink Cartridge, HP 910 Setup Magenta Ink Cartridge, HP 910 Setup Yellow Ink Cartridge, User Guide, Regulatory flyer, Setup poster, Reference Guide, Power cord|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||2.2 Inches|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||8015e|
|Product Dimensions||46 x 34.11 x 23.39 cm; 8.18 Kilograms|
Add to your order
from AMT Warranty $36.89
- Includes 100% Parts and Labor coverage
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Covered Product
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
HP OfficeJet Pro 8015e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer for Home Office, with Bonus 6 Months Free Instant Ink with HP+, Works with Alexa (228F5A)
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Energy Star Certified, Decal-Printing, Cloud Print Enabled|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB|
|Recommended uses for product||Home|
|Sheet size||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14|
About this item
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, brochures and presentations
- KEY FEATURES – Fast color print, copy, scan and fax, plus 2-sided printing, mobile and wireless printing, and an auto document feeder
- FREE INSTANT INK + DOUBLE THE WARRANTY WITH HP+ – Activate HP+ to get 6 free months of ink via Instant Ink and an extra year of HP warranty coverage
- 6 MONTHS OF FREE INK – Print up to 700 pages a month free when you enroll in Instant Ink. Ink is delivered automatically before you run out at no extra cost. Credit card required; change or cancel anytime.
- ACTIVATE HP+ AND INSTANT INK AT PRINTER SETUP – Once HP+ is activated, your printer must be connected to the internet and requires Original HP Ink Cartridges to operate for the life of the printer.
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere
- SCAN TO CLOUD – Scan documents from your phone straight to Dropbox, Google Drive and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8015e delivers increased productivity with fast speeds, custom mobile shortcuts and offers HP+: HP's smart printing system that comes with 6 months of free Instant Ink and a 2 year extended HP warranty.
From the manufacturer
What are the benefits of HP+?
HP+ is a smart printing system that gives you premium cloud-connected solutions, an extra year of HP coverage, 2 years of exclusive Smart App features, and 6 free months optional subscription to the Instant Ink replenishment service.
What are the requirements of this HP+ printer?
The optional cloud-connected HP+ printing system requires an HP account, ongoing internet connection, and use of HP ink for the life of the printer.
Does an HP+ printer require a subscription to the Instant Ink service or other ongoing costs?
No, there are no additional costs associated with HP+. You can choose to enroll in an optional subscription for Instant Ink and receive 6 free months subscription, but it is not required.
What is the HP Smart app and why should I use it?
HP Smart App is a top-rated app that enables you to set up your printer, print/scan from virtually any device anywhere, and access exclusive HP+ features. The Smart app is required to set up your HP+ printer from a mobile device or your computer.
How does HP protect my privacy with a connected, account-based device?
Privacy and data protection are extremely important to HP. HP collects certain printer and usage data to improve the printing experience. HP does not access content from any files shared through the cloud or printed on our printers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then it picked up the wifi right away and i was go to to get the drivers from use 123.hp.com I did and they put the drivers in then ask me how I was paying for this. It cost me $33,99to get the drivers. They had other plan too, as much as much as $399.00 for 24/7 help. I expect some more ink, and I think HP should pay my $33.99 back.
I bought this for my elderly parents and spent 3 painful hours installing it.
If you cant install .net for any reason which can be because of an older PC, you will not be able to install the app on your PC.
Ive never seen a product that pushes you in so many ways to sign up on their system so they sell you more stuff.
Cant really use this stupid thing for scanning unless you have an account which opens HP to access what you scan.
Its 2021 and instead of makingbthis easier its a pain up the arse
By Joe Runions on August 20, 2021
Serves the purpose.
A bit noisy but it’s perfectly OK.