|Place of Business||MISSISSAUGA, ON, L4W 5G2 CA|
|Model Name||HP OfficeJet Pro 9015|
|Max print speed monochrome||22 ppm|
|Printer output type||Color|
|Printer Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 11 inch|
|Mounting Hardware||HP 962 Setup Magenta Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, Setup Poster, No CD Flyer, HP Setup 962 Yellow Original Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, Power Cord, HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Printer, Reference Guide, Instant Ink Flyer, Ink Caution Flyer, HP 962 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge, HP 962 Setup Cyan Instant Ink Ready Cartridge|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||2.65|
|Data link protocol||802_11_BGN|
|Item model number||1KR42A#A2L|
|Product Dimensions||13.46 x 17.28 x 10.94 cm; 8.93 Kilograms|
Hewlett Packard OfficeJet Pro 9015 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
|Model name||HP OfficeJet Pro 9015|
|Recommended uses for product||Home|
About this item
- UPGRADE YOUR OFFICE – Replacing the OfficeJet Pro 8710, this small office printer offers faster printing at 22 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided copy and scan, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 37% smaller
- ORGANIZE DOCUMENTS 50% FASTER – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to Quickbooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- PRINT REMOTELY USING HP SMART APP – Access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP Smart app
- INK IS ORDERED BY YOUR HP PRINTER AND DELIVERED - HP Instant Ink is an ink replenishment service that knows when your printer is low on ink and automatically sends you new cartridges, so you’ll never run out of ink again
- SAVE UP TO 50% ON INK – this automated process let’s us pass big savings onto you so you pay a lot less for the same Original HP ink
- NO COMMITMENT- Change plans or cancel anytime; easily monitor your pages printed through your online account
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A revolutionary smart printer that works the way you need. Help save time with smart tasks shortcuts, and get automatic two-sided scanning. Count on easy mobile printing, seamless connections and enhanced security.
From the manufacturer
A revolutionary all-in-one wireless printer with an extra paper tray, mobile printing, and automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning.
Elevate your productivity with advanced scan solutions like a single-pass, 2-sided automatic document feeder and easy slide-off glass.
Compare HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printers
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are not available at HP Canada either. I was told it would be weeks before they get them in. Told me to contact all the local HP dealers to find some.
No help from Amazon or HP Canada to find some ink either.
The printer is cheaply made too. Flimsy. Not solid like the HP 8620. I am sending this one back.
UPDATE: still no ink. HP found some colored cartridges and I have them on order. Still no black cartridges available to even order. Amazon refused to even look into finding cartridges. They don’t see the connection between buying a printer and having a supply of ink. Amazon should post on their site that no ink is available even from HP.
1. Print quality: it's ok. Nothing incredible. But the problem is that it takes much longer to print compared to other printers (this will be relevant later.) The ink takes a while to dry, so you need to leave the printed pages alone longer.
2. Price to performance: very low since this printer uses a lot of ink per page compared to other printers. And when I received mine, it took only ten pages before the ink reserves started to run empty. Ten pages! And my printer is new, factory released!
3. The scanner function is good. But you need to install HP smart to fully use it.
4. Photocopier is good. But the printing part is slow.
5. Fax. I never had a chance to use it before this machine started to go crazy.
6. HP smart: this is the app that goes with the machine. It is adequate. You do not really need it to use the photocopy or printing option. For me though, every time I use it, the app would push for me to join the HP membership so I can receive ink whenever my ink reserve would run low. Since I am using this printer for home use, I first thought it was unlikely that I would go through a lot of ink. Well... I was pretty surprised when I saw that the blue ink reserve dropped to 50% after 10 pages printed! I had to buy a new cartridge but I also had a nagging suspicion that HP was trying to scam me!
7. Firmware updates: this where HP completely dropped the ball! This printer started to crash and be unusable after the first week. Whenever I would turn it on, it would check for updates, install the updates, and then proceed to crash. Sometimes, rebooting help. But after a few minutes of idling, the machine would crash. In the last few days, it has become a race for me to reboot the machine and then send the print order before the machine crashes. Since this machine takes so long to print a page, at best, I can print one side of a page before the machine crashes. In the last 3 weeks, I have spent more time with tech support trying to resolve this issue to no avail. Too often, I had to factory reset this printer. Even after disabling the auto-update, the printer would still try to update and then crash. So after 3 weeks of fruitless endeavors, I decided to give up and return this printer.
Overall, this is a terrible machine. It is not worth the 400$+ that I spent on it. Nor was it worth the time, effort, and grief of trying to make it work. Nor was it worth the headaches of trying to deal with the HP smart app constantly trying to sell me ink.
In total, I printed about 40 pages and had to replace one ink cartridge. And this is the best proof that this machine is garbage. If you read this review and are thinking of buying one, I urge you to reconsider, you have better things to do than wrestle with this garbage machine and better ways to spend your money!