|Manufacturer||Procter and Gamble|
|Parcel Dimensions||15.3 x 3.7 x 3.5 cm; 120 Grams|
Hair Biology – Argan Oil Taming Serum with Biotin for dull, frizzy or dry hair – 3.2 fl oz, Blue and Teal
Purchase options and add-ons
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
|Liquid volume||95 Milliliters|
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit count||95.0 millilitre|
About this item
- TAKE BACK CONTROL— Taming Serum for dull, frizzy, or dry hair—absorbs weightlessly while it nourishes to strengthen against damage, add shine, smooth ends and unruly greys
- SAFE FOR COLOR-TREATED HAIR— Specially formulated to be safe for color-treated grey hair
- INFUSED WITH BIOTIN— Our Taming Serum is free of parabens and infused with biotin, known to support healthy-looking hair
- EASY TO USE— Shake before use. Apply a small amount to damp hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or leave to dry naturally
- DESIGNED FOR YOU— We've formulated products to work with your changing hair needs and replenish the nutrients your hair loses as you age
Frequently bought together
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denatured, Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Biotin
Shake before use. Apply a small amount to damp hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or leave to dry naturally.
Great-looking hair doesn't stop at 50. We've formulated products that are specifically designed to work with our unique hair biology to give you amazing looking hair at any age. Hair Biology Argan Oil Taming Serum absorbs weightlessly while it nourishes to strengthen against damage, add shine, and smooth ends and unruly greys. Made with biotin and free of parabens, our Soft & Hydrated Collection is safe for color-treated hair. Discover the complete line of age-inspiring hair care products from Hair Biology and fall in love with your hair again.
- Parcel Dimensions : 15.3 x 3.7 x 3.5 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : April 21 2022
- Manufacturer : Procter and Gamble
- ASIN : B09T795G6V
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,670 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3 in Hair Styling Serums
- #12 in Hair Treatment Masks
- #42 in Hair Conditioners
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Je l'adore!!! 💜💕💜
I returned to my regular conditioner and my hair looks better.