Hallmark Baby Shower Thank You Cards Assortment, Woodland Animals (48 Cards with Envelopes for Baby Boy or Baby Girl) Deer, Owl, Bear, Fox
|You Save:||$4.10 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Occasion||Baby Shower, Thank You|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.4 x 15.9 x 11.4 centimeters|
About this item
- Let your friends and family know you appreciate their kindness with this boxed set of adorable thank you cards.
- Note cards feature six designs (8 of each design), each with a different woodland creature, including a bear, raccoon, fox, porcupine, owl, and deer.
- Assorted thank you cards are a charming way to send a note of thanks after your baby shower or as loved ones offer help after a new little one arrives.
- Pack includes 48 cards with coordinating envelopes. Notecards are blank inside and measure 5.2" x 3.75".
- Printed on high quality paper stock, Hallmark's eco friendly stationery is made with paper from well-managed forests.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Send a heartfelt thank you note to friends or family with these adorable note cards. All the cards in this boxed set are blank inside, giving you plenty of space for writing a personalized message. A handwritten note is the perfect way to let someone know you appreciate their baby gift or generosity after you've welcomed a new little one. Bulk pack makes writing lots of thank yous easy as can be, making this the perfect addition to your stationery supply. The Hallmark brand is widely recognized as the very best for greeting cards, gift wrap, and more. For more than 100 years, Hallmark has been helping its customers make everyday moments more beautiful and celebrations more joyful.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Initially I couldn't decide between these and a similar cost card pack from Valley Hill Greetings, so I ordered both. The print quality on these cards looks much cheaper in person, whereas the Valley Hill Greetings cards look much better in person. I will be returning these cards and using the ones from Valley Hill Greetings instead. (The Valley Hill Greetings cards are also printed on 30% recycled paper with 10% of proceeds going to charity, which just puts them over the top in my opinion!)
Three stars because good price for quantity of cards and the Hallmark logo adds perceived value, but these cards don't live up to the Hallmark brand in my opinion.
And, did I mention they're adorable?