Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Handwriting Practice Book for Kids (Silly Sentences): Penmanship and Writing Workbook for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade: Learn and Laugh by Tracing Letters, Sight Words and Funny Phrases Paperback – April 15 2021
Purchase options and add-ons
Silly Sentences Handwriting Practice Book for Kids | by Modern Kid Press
The Silly Sentences Workbook for Kids will take kids through the basic strokes to practice their print handwriting with a whole lot of fun thrown in, too! This book includes individual letter practice along with silly sentences to keep them laughing and learning. Handwriting practice will be a breeze when they get to the trivia section filled with decoding, unscrambling, and word search activities!
The Silly Sentences Handwriting Practice Book for Kids includes:
- Suitable for kids ages 6 to 10 (and older!)
- Printed on high quality interior stock
- Cute and fun tutorials with easy to follow instructions
- Silly sentences and hilarious phrases to make learning fun!
- 8.5 x 11 - the perfect size!
- Great for beginners or those looking to polish up their handwriting skills!
About Modern Kid Press Press
Modern Kid Press is a husband + wife run publishing company! We are passionate about creating cute and practical books for kids!
- Publisher : Modern Kid Press (April 15 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 76 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1952842344
- ISBN-13 : 978-1952842344
- Item weight : 358 g
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.46 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #820 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The silly sentences made him laugh and there's enough space to make up his own too using their guide lines.
Fantastic book - really has helped us.
Only shame is no 'joined up' handwriting.