|Print List Price:||CDN$ 29.00|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 13.99 |
Save CDN$ 15.01 (52%)
|Sold by:|| Penguin Group USA |
This price was set by the publisher.
Follow the Author
You Can Have It All, Just Not at the Same Damn Time Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Romi Neustadt is a mom of two, a wife, a daughter, bestselling author, speaker, entrepreneur, and coach. What's more, she's achieved these things without a staff of 10, the ability to sleep two hours a night or driving herself batsh*t crazy. She's figured out the key to having it all: Priorities, babe.
In her second book, Romi provides a no-BS blueprint for women to figure out what to focus on and what not to. She explains why saying YES to everything and everyone really means saying NO to the things that matter -- to your goals, your dreams, and your true self.
The key to achieving your wildest dreams isn't to downsize them. It's to embrace them more fully, and discard everything that isn't serving them. This book will teach you how to:
- Zone in on what really matters to you, so you can ditch everything that isn't serving your dreams.
- Recognize and embrace your true worth as a provider, partner, and all-around kickass human.
- Say no to the millionth request from your kid's school for home-baked goods--without experiencing mom guilt.
- Establish boundaries that stick with coworkers, friends, and family.
- Ditch toxic relationships and the soul-sucking drama that accompanies them.
- Stop feeling like an imposter in your own life.
- Create habits that protect your time and energy.
- Kick fear (of not being lovable, pretty, or good enough) to the curb once and for all.
Written in the same down-to-earth, accessible style that made her first book, Get Over Your Damn Self, a beloved bestseller, this book is for every woman who wants to live a fulfilled, authentic life without feeling stressed and exhausted. Romi is living proof that it's possible, and you will be too.
--Leah Weiss, Ph.D., Stanford Business Lecturer, author of How We Work
“Romi wants us all to love ourselves more and make choices based on our truest desires. With this engaging, funny and insightful book, she gives us the blueprint on how to go after the life each of us has always wanted.”
--Kristen Hadeed, Founder & CEO, Student Maid, author of Permission to Screw Up
"Romi has done it again! In this book she gives women permission (and a loving kick in the ass) to say NO to what drains them so they can say YES to what matters most - their own goals and dreams."
--Cara Alwill Leyba, author of Girl Code and host of the Style Your Mind podcast
“A brilliant combination of #RealTalk and valuable tools that will help you connect with your self-worth, silence the guilt, shut down fear, and fight for the life of your dreams.”
--Rachel Cannon, Actress, Writer, Producer, Entrepreneur, Wife, and Mom --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
About the Author
- ASIN : B07QPK4ZN4
- Publisher : Portfolio (Jan. 14 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 2244 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 224 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #791,379 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
> I will lovingly refer to this book as one of my “A-Ha reads.”
Romi does a great job of helping you put your priorities in perspective. She literally gives you a step-by-step guide, and smart well thought out practical advice to help you reach your goals. Congratulations on another must have book!