|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 90.00|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 90.00|
Save CDN$ 4.50 (5%)
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Hedge Fund Compliance: Risks, Regulation, and Management (Wiley Finance) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
From the Inside Flap
What began as a repetitive exercise in following established regulatory rules has evolved into one of the most high-profile and complex practices in hedge fund management. Part of what makes compliance so tricky is the constantly changing landscape of regulatory activity, including enforcement and surveillance initiatives and laws, but with Hedge Fund Compliance you can create a state-of-the-art compliance program that gives you peace of mind and enhances your hedge fund.
This authoritative guidebook shares the wisdom, insight, and practical understanding of an industry specialist whose experience includes training financial regulators, consulting with government entities, developing compliance functions, and analyzing thousands of hedge fund compliance structures around the globe. His straightforward advice goes beyond the specifics of particular regulations to provide an overhead perspective on how the fundamental building blocks of hedge fund compliance fit together for optimal performance. Whether you're an active or prospective investor, fund manager, or service provider, this endlessly useful resource serves as a step-by-step road map to implementation as well as a comprehensive reference conveniently organized by key compliance topic. Historical case examples and illustrative hypothetical scenarios open up a real-world perspective on what to expect during every aspect of the compliance process. Put yourself ahead of the curve with an insider's look at:
- The role of the overall internal compliance mechanism, including Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), all shared and dedicated compliance personnel, and fund committees
- How investors conduct due diligence on hedge fund compliance, with a focus on policies for employee personal account dealing and material non-public information
- Insightful interviews highlighting the latest ways hedge funds are strategically using third-party compliance service providers to establish and run compliance programs
Complete with practical templates and powerful tools built for everyday performance, Hedge Fund Compliance is a powerful advantage to give your fund in an increasingly multidimensional world. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
From the Back Cover
Develop a Compliance Program to Enrich Your Hedge Fund
Hedge Fund Compliance is the much-needed, practical guide to hedge fund compliance in today's global and increasingly scrutinized financial industry. Regardless of how you define success in the hedge fund industry, a thorough grasp of compliance concepts and best practices is mandatory, and this A-to-Z guide to the subject gives you the background, up-to-date information, and real-world abilities to enhance any hedge fund with a state-of-the-art compliance program. Discover how a strategic compliance program can improve operating efficiency, clarify communication throughout a hedge fund, and attract investors with its oversight and transparency. This complete solution enables you to:
- Master high-level techniques for designing and running a robust hedge fund compliance program
- Download ready-to-use documentation templates and timesaving checklists from a companion website
- Evaluate and monitor a hedge fund's compliance program from an investor perspective
Get the essential foundation and practical skillset you need to avoid costly pitfalls and thrive in one dependable resourceHedge Fund Compliance. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B01N2G8S2K
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (Nov. 11 2016)
- Language : English
- File size : 1276 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 191 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1119240239
- Customer Reviews: