Himalaya Botanique Kids Toothpaste, Cool Mint Flavor to Reduce Plaque and Keep Kids Brushing Longer, 4 oz, 4 Pack
|Price:||$24.99 ($5.53 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Fluoride Free|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Material feature||Cruelty Free, Vegan, Plant Based|
|Item form||Oil, Paste|
|Product benefits||Eliminates Bad Breath|
About this item
- UNIQUE, GENTLE PLANT BASED INGREDIENTS FOR KIDS: Carefully formulated with mild herbs and botanicals like Neem and Pomegranate, to gently remove plaque for cleaner teeth and healthy looking gums.
- COOL MINT FLAVOR YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE: Kid-friendly, not-too-strong cool mint flavor is just right for young brushers, leaving them with sparkling clean teeth and fresh breath. Try our Bubble Gum and Orange flavors for kids too.
- GENTLE ON TEETH WITH NO HARSH ABRASIVES: Finally, a clean toothpaste for kids with no unwanted extras, yet it still gives them all the foam and flavor that make brushing a pleasure instead of a chore.
- FREE FROM THE STUFF YOU DON’T WANT: Fluoride free, and made without made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), carrageenan, triclosan, parabens or artificial colors.
- CRUELTY FREE: We care about our furry friends. That’s why we never test our toothpaste on animals.
Buy it with
- Parcel Dimensions : 17.9 x 13.4 x 5.7 cm; 510 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 31 2019
- Manufacturer : The Himalaya Drug Company
- ASIN : B083C4TBFH
- Manufacturer reference : 605069990707
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,612 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #166 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
With just enough mint for kids’ tender taste buds, fluoride-free Himalaya Botanique Kids Cool Mint Toothpaste combines clean ingredients with great taste that keeps kids brushing longer. With no compromise on foam and flavor, it’s the toothpaste all the cool kids are craving! Filled with herbal and botanical ingredients like Neem, Pomegranate, Stevia and Coconut Oil, Himalaya Botanique Kids Cool Mint Toothpaste brings your kids clean, bright smiles with no harsh abrasives. And because we care about our furry friends, Himalaya Botanique Toothpaste is vegan and never tested on animals.
Top reviews from other countries
..or atleast getting stained. I figured it was too much sugar for that bubblegum flavor because as soon as my child switched over to the mint it was better.
I threw it in the garbage cuz I felt it defeats the purpose of keeping my child's teeth clean. So I won't recommend this particular one but THE MINT was wayyyy better. And the taste wasn't too bad!