Compare Offers on Amazon
2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness | Adjustable Gentle Comfortable Control for Easy Dog Walking |for Small Medium and Large Dogs | Made in USA | 1" LG Black
Enhance your purchase
|Size||LG (Chest 28" - 32")|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Item weight||0.45 Pounds|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- ENJOY MORE WALKS: Easy to use & comfortable to wear, four adjustment points plus Swiss Velvet lining prevents rubbing
- BETTER CONTROL: Two connections give you better training results with your dog
- TRAIN WITH EASE: Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog behaviorists worldwide - helps you train your dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: Stainless steel hardware and super strong nylon webbing.
- CHEWING WARRANTY: Chewing replacement warranty included by 2 Hounds Design.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 205.93 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 30 2014
- Manufacturer : 2 Hounds Design
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B0085XOVLS
- Item model number : 859131002045
- Customer Reviews:
The 2 hounds design freedom no-pull harness features a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The freedom harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect its attention back to you. It's easy to put on and take off, and it's washable.
How does the harness go on the dog? The harness is as easy as 1-2-3 (1) Simply unbuckle the harness on both sides. Grasp the harness tensioning loop. Drop over the dog's head so the loop sits behind the dog's neck. Notice you do not have to lift your dog's legs or have them step into something. (2) Bring the velvet strap up between the front legs. Snap the buckles closed on either side behind the front legs. (3) Adjust and tighten the harness velvet strap around the chest. The harness should fit securely, like a glove. Next, adjust the straps across the front and between the front legs. The harness should fit so that no more than 2 fingers fit underneath the webbing. Once the harness is fitted you will only need to re-adjust if your dog gains or losses weight. You don't have to worry about the harness self adjusting.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lindsey on July 11, 2019
Otherwise the Velvet padding looked good and the harness seems like a very good quality. Also came with leash which wasn't in the original listing. The leash is very strong looking.
By Sasha Wise on July 16, 2020