2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness | Adjustable Gentle Comfortable Control for Easy Dog Walking |for Small Medium and Large Dogs | Made in USA | 1" XL Black
* We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and manage the customs process from there. Learn more
** The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Size||XL (Chest 32" - 38")|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Item weight||0.45 Pounds|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- ENJOY MORE WALKS: Easy to use & comfortable to wear, four adjustment points plus Swiss Velvet lining prevents rubbing
- BETTER CONTROL: Two connections give you better training results with your dog
- TRAIN WITH EASE: Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog behaviorists worldwide - helps you train your dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: Stainless steel hardware and super strong nylon webbing.
- CHEWING WARRANTY: Chewing replacement warranty included by 2 Hounds Design.
Customer ratings by feature
The 2 hounds design freedom no-pull harness features a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The freedom harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect its attention back to you. It's easy to put on and take off, and it's washable.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 205.93 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 30 2014
- Manufacturer : 2 Hounds Design
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B0085XPO1O
- Item model number : FBA_WWW Harness
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,662 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #52 in Basic Dog Halter Harnesses
- Customer Reviews:
How does the harness go on the dog? The harness is as easy as 1-2-3 (1) Simply unbuckle the harness on both sides. Grasp the harness tensioning loop. Drop over the dog's head so the loop sits behind the dog's neck. Notice you do not have to lift your dog's legs or have them step into something. (2) Bring the velvet strap up between the front legs. Snap the buckles closed on either side behind the front legs. (3) Adjust and tighten the harness velvet strap around the chest. The harness should fit securely, like a glove. Next, adjust the straps across the front and between the front legs. The harness should fit so that no more than 2 fingers fit underneath the webbing. Once the harness is fitted you will only need to re-adjust if your dog gains or losses weight. You don't have to worry about the harness self adjusting.
Reviewed in Canada on July 11, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise the Velvet padding looked good and the harness seems like a very good quality. Also came with leash which wasn't in the original listing. The leash is very strong looking.
Reviewed in Canada on July 11, 2019
Now I will invest in the thicker width and larger size so that it is adequately designed to manage his weight and strength. This less expensive model was a great trial way to determine if it would help because we have numerous brands of harnesses we have tried and they failed the test. The FREEDOM is a keeper!!
Reviewed in Canada on July 16, 2020
Top reviews from other countries