2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness | Adjustable Gentle Comfortable Control for Easy Dog Walking |for Small Medium and Large Dogs | Made in USA | 1" LG Rose
|Size||LG (Chest 28" - 32")|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Item weight||0.19 Kilograms|
About this item
- ENJOY MORE WALKS: Easy to use & comfortable to wear, four adjustment points plus Swiss Velvet lining prevents rubbing
- BETTER CONTROL: Two connections give you better training results with your dog
- TRAIN WITH EASE: Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog behaviorists worldwide - helps you train your dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: Stainless steel hardware and super strong nylon webbing.
- CHEWING WARRANTY: Chewing replacement warranty included by 2 Hounds Design.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 190 Grams
- Date First Available : April 21 2016
- Manufacturer : 2 Hounds Design
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B07BGH4R6Z
- Item model number : 818557020293
- Best Sellers Rank: #66,001 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #298 in Basic Dog Halter Harnesses
- Customer Reviews:
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you. XSMALL: 14-20" girth, 12-17 lbs; SMALL: 18-24" girth, 18-25 lbs; MEDIUM 5/8'' WIDTH: 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; MEDIUM 1'' WIDTH; 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; LARGE: 27-32" girth, 60-85 lbs; XLARGE: 31-37" girth, 85-140 lbs; XXLARGE: 36-44" girth, 140-250 lbs.
Top reviews from other countries
They are very well made with quality materials. It is the first harness I have used that I'm confident in (I have a couple escape artists).