2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness | Adjustable Gentle Comfortable Control for Easy Dog Walking |for Small Medium and Large Dogs | Made in USA | 5/8" MD Purple
Enhance your purchase
|Size||5/8" MD (Chest 24" - 28")|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
About this item
- ENJOY MORE WALKS: Easy to use & comfortable to wear, four adjustment points plus Swiss Velvet lining prevents rubbing
- BETTER CONTROL: Two connections give you better training results with your dog
- TRAIN WITH EASE: Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog behaviorists worldwide - helps you train your dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: Stainless steel hardware and super strong nylon webbing.
- CHEWING WARRANTY: Chewing replacement warranty included by 2 Hounds Design.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 25 2016
- Manufacturer : Cathay Fenix - CA
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B07BGHZXYW
- Item model number : 818557020095
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,223 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #74 in Basic Dog Halter Harnesses
- Customer Reviews:
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you. XSMALL: 14-20" girth, 12-17 lbs; SMALL: 18-24" girth, 18-25 lbs; MEDIUM 5/8'' WIDTH: 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; MEDIUM 1'' WIDTH; 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; LARGE: 27-32" girth, 60-85 lbs; XLARGE: 31-37" girth, 85-140 lbs; XXLARGE: 36-44" girth, 140-250 lbs.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lindsey on July 11, 2019
Otherwise the Velvet padding looked good and the harness seems like a very good quality. Also came with leash which wasn't in the original listing. The leash is very strong looking.
By Sasha Wise on July 16, 2020