2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness Only, No Leash, Black, XX-Large (1-Inch Wide)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||XX-Large (1-Inch Wide)|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- The freedom no-pull harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape
- Contains a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores
- Multi-Functional: the harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back
- Reduces pulling
- Dual connection makes it easy to walk your dog
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 317.51 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 22 2015
- Manufacturer : 2 Hounds Design
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B0085XQHP6
- Item model number : 859131002069
Best Sellers Rank:
#152,005 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #1,047 in Basic Dog Halter Harnesses
- Customer Reviews:
The 2 hounds design freedom no-pull harness features a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The freedom harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect its attention back to you. It's easy to put on and take off, and it's washable.
How does the harness go on the dog? The harness is as easy as 1-2-3 (1) Simply unbuckle the harness on both sides. Grasp the harness tensioning loop. Drop over the dog's head so the loop sits behind the dog's neck. Notice you do not have to lift your dog's legs or have them step into something. (2) Bring the velvet strap up between the front legs. Snap the buckles closed on either side behind the front legs. (3) Adjust and tighten the harness velvet strap around the chest. The harness should fit securely, like a glove. Next, adjust the straps across the front and between the front legs. The harness should fit so that no more than 2 fingers fit underneath the webbing. Once the harness is fitted you will only need to re-adjust if your dog gains or losses weight. You don't have to worry about the harness self adjusting.
Top reviews from other countries
I am a big fan of the front D ring. When my dog gets a little rambunctious, the D ring is good to hook his leash to.