June 20 - 30
Ships from: *House of Treasures* Sold by: *House of Treasures*
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
How To Act Like A Christian Leader's Guide Paperback – Aug. 15 2006
Purchase options and add-ons
Christians teach each other….
Sometimes it is hard to figure out God's will or deal with a difficult issue. That's why Christians need one another and hold one another accountable. This leader's guide will help a small group study Leith Anderson's How to Act Like a Christian, which addresses the questions and needs that Christians bring to the faith and offers helpful and encouraging answers about: Love, Forgiveness, Care, Money, Sex, Decision-making, Criticism, Illness, Grief, Purpose, Prayer, Hope, and Faith.
Leader helps include:
- Full guidelines and outlines for a 6- or 13-week small group study
- Four worship service outlines for optional integration with a church-wide study
- DVD videos of teaching on each issue covered in the book
- Art for promoting How To Act Like A Christian small groups
Leith Anderson is senior pastor of one of the most effective churches in America.* His many interests involve him in pastoring, teaching, writing, speaking, and leadership. He is the radio personality on Faith Matters, which is heard each week on more than 100 radio stations. Most important is his ministry as senior pastor of Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, where 5000 persons worship and learn each weekend.
Dan Collison has earned degrees from the Interlochen Arts Academy, the Eastman School of Music, Bethel Seminary (M.Div.), and Fuller Seminary (D.Min.). He is the Lead Pastor at First Covenant Church, Minneapolis.
About the Author
Dan Collisonhas earned degrees from the Interlochen Arts Academy, the Eastman School of Music, Bethel Seminary (M.Div.), and Fuller Seminary (D.Min.). He is the Lead Pastor at First Covenant Church, Minneapolis.
First Covenant Church is a diverse, multi-generational, urban Christian community that is vibrant and growing in downtown Minneapolis. It is affiliated with the Evangelical Covenant Denomination, one of the fastest growing and ethnically diverse denominations in America.
- Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY; Bachelor of Music
- Bethel Theological Seminary; Masters in Divinity
- Fuller Theological Seminary; Doctor of Ministry
- Higher Ground, Inc. Christian Music Ministry, Director 1987-1990
- Agape Christian Church, Music Pastor 1991-1994
- Faith Reformed Church, Director of Worship and Evangelism 1994-1998
- Wooddale Church, Pastor of Contemporary Music 1998-2004
- Wooddale Church, Worship Arts Pastor 2004-2009
- First Covenant Church, Minneapolis, Lead Pastor 2009-Present
Leith Anderson is Senior Pastor of Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, and the President of the National Association of Evangelicals. He is heard weekly on the radio program Faith Matters, broadcast on over 100 U.S. radio stations. His previous books include How to Act Like a Christian and Jesus: An Intimate Portrait of the Man, His Land, and His People.
- Publisher : Abingdon Press; Includes DVD edition (Aug. 15 2006)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 134 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0687335655
- ISBN-13 : 978-0687335657
- Item weight : 263 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.27 x 22.86 cm
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|