June 15 - 29
Ships from: Northern Shipments Sold by: Northern Shipments
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
How To Act Like A Christian Paperback – Aug. 15 2006
Purchase options and add-ons
As senior pastor of one of the most effective churches in America,* bestselling author Leith Anderson knows the questions and needs that Christians bring to the faith. How to Act Like a Christian offers encouraging words and practical help to anyone seeking to live fully and effectively in God's world. This book addresses the most urgent questions and concerns that affect a Christian's daily walk with God.
- Forgiving Those Who Sin Against Us
- Managing Money Like God is Going to Ask
- Setting Sexual Boundaries
- Making Important Decisions
- Facing Serious Illness
- Grieving Great Losses
- Praying that Makes a Difference
- Walking by Faith
- and more…
A Leader's Guide with DVD is also available for small groups that choose to study How To Act Like a Christian.
Leith Anderson's many interests involve him in pastoring, teaching, writing, speaking, and leadership. He is the radio personality on Faith Matters, which is heard each week on more than 100 radio stations. Most important is his ministry as senior pastor of Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, where 5000 persons worship and learn each weekend. In addition to many articles in periodicals, Leith Anderson is author of:
- MASTERING CHURCH MANAGEMENT (co-author; Multnomah Press)
- DYING FOR CHANGE (Bethany House Publishers)
- A CHURCH FOR THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY (Bethany)
- WHO'S IN CHARGE (Co-author; Multnomah)
- WINNING THE VALUES WAR (Bethany)
- PRAYING TO THE GOD YOU CAN TRUST (Bethany)
- LEADERSHIP THAT WORKS (Bethany)
- BECOMING FRIENDS WITH GOD (Bethany)
- JESUS: AN INTIMATE PORTRAIT OF THE MAN, HIS LAND, AND HIS PEOPLE
About the Author
Author of 8 novels, and a marketing and publicity consultant.