Compare Offers on Amazon
Hyland's Earache Drop, 10ml
Enhance your purchase
|Item form||Syrup, Drop|
|Specific uses for product||Cold, Fever|
|Unit count||10 milliliter|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item weight||0.1 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 4 x 2.9 centimeters|
About this item
- RELIEF OF EARACHE SYMPTOMS: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of fever, pain, throbbing, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches after diagnosis by a physician Relieves common pain and itching of "swimmers" ear
- EASY TO TAKE: Natural syrup to ease symptoms
- 0.33 OUNCE = UP TO 150 DROPS: of Hyland's Earache Drops
- NATURAL EARACHE SYMPTOM RELIEF MEDICINE: Contains no aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, sugar, artificial flavors, dyes or parabens
- SAFE AND NON-HABIT FORMING: Our gentle homeopathic formulas are made with all natural active ingredients. There are no known side-effects and will not conflict with any medications you may be taking
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 3.97 x 2.86 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 18 2005
- Manufacturer : Hyland's
- Place of Business : WOODLAND HILLS, CA, 91367 US
- ASIN : B000UH4XP6
- Item model number : EARDA-L.33
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,905 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Swimmer's ear or ears swimming in pain from a nasty cold or allergies - they can all find reprieve from the pain with Hyland's ear drops. They relieve the pain, itch, and congestion associated with ear aches. There's no alcohol and no sting, they've also been clinically shown to reduce earache symptoms during the first 48 hours of the episode. Ear now - gone tomorrow!.
From the manufacturer
Hyland’s Earache Drops
Fast Acting Relief of Earaches*
Earaches can be painful for children and adults. Whether they’re from swimmer’s ear, colds, or allergies, the symptoms can cause real problems. The pain can make you feel off-kilter, sensitive to every sound, and keep you from doing the things you love. Hyland’s Earache Drops work quickly to relieve pain associated with earache symptoms, including throbbing pain, itching, and irritability after diagnosis by a physician.
Gentle and Effective for Children and Adults
Earaches are a primary cause for physician office visits with an estimated 12.3 million visits per calendar year and they most commonly affect children. Hyland’s Earache Drops are specially formulated from natural, active ingredients to calm and soothe the pain that comes from earaches. They are strong enough for adults, yet gentle enough to be used by children over the age of 2.
How to Use Hyland’s Earache Drops:
- Read and follow all label instructions.
- Adults and children 2 years and up.
- Tilt head sideways and apply 3-4 drops into involved ear 4 times daily or as needed.
- Tilt ear upward for at least 2 min after application or gently place cotton in ear to keep drops in.
Easy to Use
Hyland’s Earache Drops comes in an easy-to-use tip bottle. Designed for simple self-application, our drops can be dripped or squeezed into the ear for quick relief of pain associated with earaches.
They are formulated from natural, active ingredients to provide safe and effective relief, and do not contain alcohol or other harsh chemicals.
Drops vs. Tablets
Hyland’s Earache Drops are designed to be used within the ear to provide fast, targeted relief of ear aches and pains.
If your doctor has already prescribed you medication in a drop form, we also offer Hyland’s Earache Tablets. Our quick-dissolving tablets are formulated to provide the same safe and effective relief for your aching ears.
Safe and Effective
Hyland’s Earache Drops use active ingredients that are natural substances derived from plant, mineral or animal sources with no harsh chemicals. There are no known side effects and can be taken with prescription medicines or other OTC medicines. They are safe and can be taken by nearly anyone at any time without fear of misdosing or overdosing while experiencing the symptom relief needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use the Hyland’s Earache products?
Hyland’s Earache Drops were developed for use for the symptoms of ear pain after diagnosis by a physician. They are shown to be most effective in the first 48 hours of an episode. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or if discharge from the ear is present.
Only one ear hurts, should I put the drops in both ears?
No, you should only put the drops into the ear that is exhibiting symptoms.
Can I give my child Earache Drops and Tylenol or other medications (like antibiotics) at the same time?
Yes, you can. Hyland’s Earache products have no known interactions with other medications. They are intended for use by children ages 2 years and up.
Can I use these products if I’m pregnant or nursing a baby?
While homeopathic medicines are very safe, please contact your physician before using these or any other medicines while you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Proper Ear Care
- Normally, your ear doesn’t require cleaning unless you have an over-accumulation of ear wax.
- Never insert an object into your ear.
- Mineral oil, baby oil, glycerin, and hydrogen peroxide can help to soften ear wax and wash it away.
- Commercial irrigation kits can help too, but please consult a doctor first.
- Seek medical attention before attempting to clean your ears.
For the relief of symptoms of fever, pain, irritability and sleeplessness associated with earaches in children after diagnosis by a physician. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or if there is a discharge from the ear, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.
Belladonna 30C HPUS Calcarea Carbonica 30C HPUS Chamomilla 30C HPUS Lycopodium 30C HPUS Pulsatilla 30C HPUS Sulphur 30C HPUS Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Citric Acid USP, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, It worsen my earache and the swelling is more then before.
Just wasted my CDN$ 17.19 bucks for nothing and it's non refundable.
p.s It didn't have any seal.
I hope my review help's others.