INTLLAB Lab Vortex Mixer, Touch Function Lab Vortexer, Tattoo Ink, Gel Polish, Eyelash Adhesives, Acylic Paints, Test Tubes and Centrifuge Tubes, 2800 RPM
|You Save:||$6.90 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
- EXQUISITE - Small, compact and reliable
- EASY USE - Touch function, enables quick mixing of samples within 5 seconds
- POWERFUL - For small containers up to 50mL, e.g. test tubes, centrifuge tubes, Eppendorf beakers
- HIGH QUALITY- Durable brushless DC motor, high quality PC and silicone materials to resist most commonly used chemicals
- PORTABLE FOR WIDE USE: Perfect for shaking nail polish, UV gel, tattoo pigment and laboratory use
Specification for this product family
- Parcel Dimensions : 22.9 x 22.1 x 9.7 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : July 10 2020
- Manufacturer : INTLLAB
- Place of Business : GREENWOOD, IN 46143,US
- ASIN : B08CR43XR3
- Manufacturer reference : VM-370
- Best Sellers Rank: #573 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1 in Lab Vortex Shakers
- Customer Reviews:
✔ EXQUISITE - Small, compact and reliable
✔ EASY USE - Touch function, enables quick mixing of samples within 5 seconds
✔ POWERFUL - For small containers up to 50mL, e.g. test tubes, centrifuge tubes, Eppendorf beakers
✔ HIGH QUALITY- Durable brushless DC motor, high quality PC and silicone materials to resist most commonly used chemicals
✔ PORTABLE FOR WIDE USE: Perfect for shaking nail polish, UV gel, tattoo pigment and laboratory use
● Power: AC 100-240V ~ 50Hz/60Hz
● Mixing Speed: 2800 rpm
● Dimensions: 130×125×70 mm
● Work Environment: 0~40℃, relative humidity <80%
● Shipping Weight: 650g (1.43 lb.)
INTLLAB VM-370 vortex mixer is a compact and powerful laboratory mixing equipment, which is perfect for mixing test tubes, vials, bottles, or in some cases microplates. It is widely used in variety of applications such as biotechnology, biochemical analysis, pharmaceuticals, food industry, water treatment, etc.
● 1 x Vortex Mixer
● 1 x Power Adaptor
● 1 x Instruction Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: took it apart to take a look at it, turns out that the 3m pad that is supposed to attach the motor assembly to the bottom where the board is wasn't peeled, so eventually it vibrated away and couldn't depress the microswitch to turn on. Used the 3m pad and pressed to motor back down into place and it's working again.
I've used this with Vallejo, Army Painter, AK, and Testors, and it handles all of them. Definitely switch up gripping hands as prolonged use will give you a tingling sensation, but there is zero long-term damage. Drop an agitator ball into the bottle for even better mixing.
Hobbyists, you need one of these, I kid you not!
Get this if its in your price range, I would look for something better if possible.
Top reviews from other countries
That being said, this product is exactly as described and, I feel, is the best value for money for a vortex mixer *specifically* for mixing nail polish and miniature paints.
I highly recommend getting some army painter mixing balls (or other high quality steel ball bearings. Please don't cheap out) for your miniature paints to lower your mixing time and improve your mixing quality further.
This mixer works perfectly for dropper bottles, and though it's a little awkward for citadel pots they generally work fine as well.
The vortex mixer is compact and efficient, though I do wish it had an on/off switch on the back, as I don't like leaving electronics plugged in (paranoia from my father, I suppose).