Innovation By Design: How Any Organization Can Leverage Design Thinking to Produce Change, Drive New Ideas, and Deliver Meanigful Solutions Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Why are some organizations more innovative than others? How can we tap in to, empower, and leverage the natural innovation within our organizations that is so vital to our future success? Now more than ever, companies and institutions of all types and sizes are determined to create more innovative organizations.
In study after study, leaders say that fostering innovation and the need for transformational change are among their top priorities. But they also report struggling with how to engage their cultures to implement the changes necessary to maximize their innovative targets.
In Innovation by Design, authors Thomas Lockwood and Edgar Papke share the results of their study of some of the world's most innovative organizations, including:
- The 10 ways leaders can create and develop effective cultures of innovation.
- How to use design thinking as a powerful method to drive employee creativity and innovation.
- How to leverage the natural influence of the collective imagination to produce the "pull effect" of creativity and risk taking.
- How leaders can take the "Fifth Step of Design" and create their ideal culture.
Innovation by Design offers a powerful set of insights and practical solutions to the most important challenge for today's businesses - the need for relevant innovation.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||7 hours and 23 minutes|
|Author||Thomas Lockwood, Edgar Papke|
|Narrator||Chris Henry Coffey|
|Audible.ca Release Date||November 30 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #195,755 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#529 in Organizational Change (Books)
#1,491 in Workplace & Organizational Behaviour
#1,853 in Organizational Learning