Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Instant Pot Cookbook for Kids: 53 Safe, Fun, and Confidence Building Recipes for Your Young Chef Paperback – Illustrated, April 29 2019
Enhance your purchase
Empower your children with the joy of Instant Pot cooking…AND inspire them to make healthy food choices while developing a love of cooking!Does your child love to take part in the kitchen? Do you want to help them develop confidence and self reliance?
The Instant Pot Cookbook For Kids: 53 Safe, Fun, and Confidence Building Recipes for Your Young Chef explains how this remarkable device is the PERFECT way to get your child comfortable while cooking independently in the kitchen.
This full color book is beautifully engaging and exciting for kids and encourages them to take part in meal planning and preparation, all while building their self esteem and reducing dinnertime stress. Enjoy a great shared experience or let older, more capable children take over dinner completely with these easy-to-follow and kid friendly pressure cooker meals.
This book will have your child helping to prepare sophisticated, amazing meals with complete ease. Being able to prepare tasty dishes with help from your Instant Pot will really have them believing in themselves and save you a ton of time in the process!
All 53 of these recipes are kid approved and tested by kids. YOUR child can do it!Here’s a preview of what you and your child will get from this book:
- Incredible Breakfast Recipes Such as Egg, Ham, and Cheese Casserole, Eggs, Applesauce, and French Toast
- Quick Snacks Like Cocktail Meatballs, Honey Garlic Chicken Wings, and Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Veggies and Sides such as Bacon and Green Beans, Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar and Butter, Mashed Potatoes, Honey Cinnamon Kissed Carrots and More
- Lunches including Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Tomato Soup, Chowder, etc.
- Tons of Great Dinners like Cheesy Stuffed Alfredo Chicken, Barbecue Sliders, Spaghetti, Sloppy Joes, Boneless Pork Ribs, and Chicken Tacos
- Seafood Dishes such as Shrimp Jambalaya and Salmon
- And the Desserts. Oh, Man! You won’t believe that your child was the creator of Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cakes, Oreo Cheesecake, Peach Pie…it Goes On and On!
Don’t delay – Get your hands on this incredible cookbook right away.You’ll be SO glad you did and completely amazed at the meals your child is capable of! You will NOT regret buying Shannon’s Instant Pot Cookbook for Kids!
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Fun Food Home; Illustrated edition (April 29 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1945056533
- ISBN-13 : 978-1945056536
- Item weight : 358 g
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 0.79 x 25.4 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #169,813 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020