Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Interesting Facts for Smart Kids: 1,000+ Fun Facts for Curious Kids and Their Families Paperback – Nov. 9 2020
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
|The Silly Kids Joke Book||Would You Rather Game Book for Kids||Difficult Riddles for Smart Kids||Trivia for Smart Kids||Math Riddles for Smart Kids||Knock Knock Jokes for Kids|
|Dimensions||15.24 x 0.71 x 22.86 cm||15.24 x 0.64 x 22.86 cm||15.24 x 0.66 x 22.86 cm||15.24 x 0.71 x 22.86 cm||15.24 x 0.74 x 22.86 cm||15.24 x 0.53 x 22.86 cm|
|Reading age||6 - 12 years||6 - 12 years||6 - 12 years||6 - 12 years||6 - 12 years||6 - 12 years|
- ASIN : B08N3MYNN7
- Publisher : Independently published (Nov. 9 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 146 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8698357377
- Item weight : 209 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.84 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #141 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By missy loxton on August 31, 2021
By steveamber2015 on October 13, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
22. "Scientists found proof of life on Mars in 1986 in the form of fossils of microscopic living things" - there was a Maritan metorite found with what looked like could have been fossilised life but it is widely believed to be non organic in origin now. If it were proof of life on Mars it would have been front page news for a week.
27. "Our solar system, the Milky Way, is around 4.57 billion years old" - our sun is about that old. The Milky Way is our galaxy and much older.
32. "The planets Venus and Mercury are the only two planets in the Milky Way that do not have moons" - I think they mean the solar system. The Milky Way is a galaxy of billions of stars.
At this point, after finding 3 obvious errors in 3 pages, I stopped reading to my kids and explained the importance of checking your work.
Author, please have someone indepenedently verify the information in the book before marketing to children.