|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 8 x 1.2 cm; 32 Grams|
|Item model number||3491-|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||32 g|
JETech Case for iPhone 11 (2019) 6.1-Inch, Shock-Absorption Bumper Cover, Anti-Scratch Clear Back (HD Clear)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible phone models||IPhone 11|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
About this item
- Designed for iPhone 11 6.1 Inch
- Made with PC and TPU.Inner tiny dots design avoids ugly watermark against the phone back and sides. Slim design. Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back
- Raised bezels to offer protection for screen and camera. Unique shock-absorption design: 4 corners effectively absorb shocks
- Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Package includes: iPhone 11 case, customer service card
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|iPhone 11 Case||iPhone 11 Silicone Case||iPhone 11/XR Screen Protector||iPhone 11/XR Screen Protector||iPhone 11/XR Privacy Screen Protector|
|Compatible Models||iPhone 11 Pro Max||iPhone 11 Pro Max||iPhone 11 Pro Max / Xs Max||iPhone 11 Pro Max / Xs Max||iPhone 11 Pro Max / Xs Max|
|Material||TPU+PC||Silicone+PC||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Feature||Shockproof Bumper, Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back||Shockproof, Silky-Soft Touch Full-Body||High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness||High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness||Touch Sensitive, Privacy, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Proof, Scratch Resistant|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lj on February 6, 2020
By Rony on September 30, 2019
By Yuni Moon on June 19, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in France on October 6, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 8, 2020
Negative-The front and rear edges don't make it the most cofortable to hold, but as long as it's not glued to your hand all day it's not too bad, just took me a few weeks to get used to it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 21, 2020