|Parcel Dimensions||19.3 x 12.7 x 5.5 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item model number||100-99010001-20|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Add to your order
from AMT Warranty $36.76
- This plan is not available in Quebec
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds True Wireless Earbuds With Charging Case, Copper Red Bluetooth Earbuds With A Secure Fit And Superior Sound, Long Battery Life And More
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Jabra Elite Active 65t|
|Form factor||On Ear|
About this item
- True wireless earbuds for an active lifestyle: Wherever your day takes you, whatever your activity, it won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls. The Elite Active 65t are secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in ear stability
- Personalize your sound: Whether you’re using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and android compatible
- No audio dropouts: With Jabra’s 3rd generation true wireless stability, you can take calls and listen to music without worry about audio dropouts. And there are no pesky wires getting in the way of your workout
- Up to 15 hours of use: With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end with these earbuds. Battery: 500 mA
- Take work calls from home: Incredible 4 microphone technology offers best in class call performance, with up to 15 hours of battery for maximum productivity even when you’re working or learning from home on your smartphone
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wherever your day takes you, whatever your favorite activity, it won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls. The Jabra Elite Active 65t are secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in-ear stability, perfect for an active lifestyle. They are IP56 rated with a 2-year warranty against sweat and dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app). The fingertip controls allow for easy access to core functions, so you don’t have to stop a workout to raise the volume or worry about wires getting in the way. Whether you’re using these as iPhone earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app, choosing how Sound+ delivers your sound and how it looks. Choose your preferred voice assistant from Amazon Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant and more. Jabra Elite Active 65t are third generation true wireless earbuds, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about audio dropouts. And with Bluetooth 5.0 in these wireless earbuds, you can seamlessly connect them to your smartphone, making them ideal for students and professionals to use while learning and working from home. Whatever your listening needs are, you can use these earbuds all day. With up to 5 hours of battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the included pocket-friendly charging case, your listening needs are met from the start of the day, to its end. Plus, it’s comfortable. 3 Sets of EarGels in different sizes are included, so you can choose the right size to ensure great sound quality in every circumstance. Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite Active 65t
Engineered for true wireless music, calls and sport
Features a secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability when you’re active, protected against sweat and dust, integrated motion sensor, and up to 15 hours battery life – 5 hours in the earbuds, and an extra 10 hours from the included, pocket-friendly charging case.
*SZ17120042H01, Morlab, 2017-12-20
The perfect companion to your Jabra headphones
Personalize the way you use your Jabra device. Choose your voice assistant, customize your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your charge, and much more. The app is constantly evolving to deliver new features to further enhance your headphones.
Use voice command to connect to Alexa**, Siri, or Google Assistant, allowing you to quickly get the information you need.
**Operating System dependent
Compare the Jabra Elite Franchise
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. you get great sound.
2. it looks cool when you wearing them
Cons: (maybe just for me)
1. It is not comfy, it hurts my ear.
2. not stable in my ear
3. the buttons are easy to click, but it pushes the earbuds towards your ear and the feeling is not comfy
4. I couldn't get the app to run on my android device. The step up is stuck on the step where it tells you to connect the device by bluetooth, I had the device connected, but the app just couldn't realize that. (I had the Jabra service installed)
5. The hear though feature didn't work properly. I can keep hearing this feature is getting turn on and off frequently esp. when I had no music on.
My biggest complaint is the case; airpods and other brands include magnets to allow the buds to sit securely even when the lid is open. These do not sit confidently in the case and need attention to how they're loaded to close the lid. Not a dealbreaker, but does affect the experience.
I really don't like how you really have to press the buttons for them to work, inevitably shoving the earbud further into your ear which can be quite uncomfortable and/or painful.
The real piss off, and ultimately why I'm only giving these bad boys 2 stars, is that the left bud popped out sans warning while I was sitting on my balcony. "Try and shake them out"? Well, apparently, just sitting quietly does the trick. To add insult to injury, it of course had to bounce and roll off my balcony ultimately getting lost forever.
The ultimate piss off. Replacement buds aren't available in Canada and I'm not sure I really want to spend the $60+ for a replacement that will probably fall out and get lost again.
I wound up backing Aria's new earbuds on indiegogo which are smaller, touch controlled, and advertise a longer battery life. So we'll see how those go once I receive them.
In B4 did you read the instructions?: they're $250 ear buds, not exactly cheap I'm my books so you best believe I read and followed the instructions carefully.
In terms of sound quality, these do the trick. The sound is decent. I wouldn’t say they sound rich or of a superior quality, but they get the job done well enough and I feel like they will last.
My biggest issue with these is the same I have with all blue tooth earphones and it’s how loud they go. I wish they would go louder. I’ll tell you that these go louder than the other 5 pairs (all different brands/models) so they are still a cut above the rest and they do go pretty loud. I just wish they went louder but I think it’s a health standard that caps them where they are.
Over all these are great. I use them when I jog and I sweat A LOT. So far so good. These are definitely quality and there’s a reason why there in every reviewers list of top picks.
Side note about Jabra: I’ve owned other bluetooth earphones from them (different model) and I hated those. These are much, much better.
The included gels do a good job of blocking out sound, but the earbuds are not actively cancelling noise. They can, however, pass through outside audio which helps you hear things via the built-in mics on each bud. Very clever.
Call quality was surprisingly good. People said they could hear me quite well.
The companion app is also very good, providing excellent options and customization.
Range from my Galaxy S8 was not phenomenal. However, this is not typically an issue for my use case.
The only 2 things that prevents me from giving 5 stars is that the left earbud loses signal if taken appart more than a few inches from the right earbud (about 8 inches). I'm mostly using these to sleep on my right side, I can't just use the left earbud (even if leaving the right bud turned on on my desk not even 2 feet away). I need to use the right earbud in my left ear (not top comfortable, but not too bad).
Adding a small storage space, even if only 1-4 gig, would allow using them as standalone when going for a run would add a lot of value to these.