Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jeb Blount
Jeb Blount is a Sales Acceleration Specialist who helps sales organizations reach peak performance fast by optimizing talent, leveraging training to cultivate high-performance sales culture, developing leadership and coaching skills, and applying more effective organizational design.
Through his companies—Sales Gravy, Channel EQ, Level 4 Training, and Innovate HCG—Jeb advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, channel development, and strategic account management.
Jeb spends more than 250 days on the road each year delivering keynote speeches and training programs to high-performing sales teams and leaders across the globe.
As a business leader, Jeb has more than 25 years of experience with Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and start-ups. He has been named one of the top 50 most influential sales and marketing leaders (Top Sales Magazine), a Top 30 social selling influencer (Forbes), a top 10 sales experts to follow on Twitter (Evan Carmichael), a top 100 most innovative sales blogger (iSEEit), a top 20 must-read author—People Buy You—for entrepreneurs (YFS Magazine and Huffington Post), and the most downloaded sales podcaster in iTunes history; among many other accolades.
He is the author of seven books.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Jeb Blount
Ditch the failed sales tactics, fill your pipeline, and crush your number
Fanatical Prospecting gives salespeople, sales leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives a practical, eye-opening guide that clearly explains the why and how behind the most important activity in sales and business development—prospecting.
The brutal fact is the number one reason for failure in sales is an empty pipe and the root cause of an empty pipeline is the failure to consistently prospect. By ignoring the muscle of prospecting, many otherwise competent salespeople and sales organizations consistently underperform.
Step by step, Jeb Blount outlines his innovative approach to prospecting that works for real people, in the real world, with real prospects.
Learn how to keep the pipeline full of qualified opportunities and avoid debilitating sales slumps by leveraging a balanced prospecting methodology across multiple prospecting channels.
This book reveals the secrets, techniques, and tips of top earners. You’ll learn:
- Why the 30-Day Rule is critical for keeping the pipeline full
- Why understanding the Law of Replacement is the key to avoiding sales slumps
- How to leverage the Law of Familiarity to reduce prospecting friction and avoid rejection
- The 5 C’s of Social Selling and how to use them to get prospects to call you
- How to use the simple 5 Step Telephone Framework to get more appointments fast
- How to double call backs with a powerful voice mail technique
- How to leverage the powerful 4 Step Email Prospecting Framework to create emails that compel prospects to respond
- How to get text working for you with the 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- And there is so much more!
Fanatical Prospecting is filled with the high-powered strategies, techniques, and tools you need to fill your pipeline with high quality opportunities.
In the most comprehensive book ever written about sales prospecting, Jeb Blount reveals the real secret to improving sales productivity and growing your income fast. You’ll gain the power to blow through resistance and objections, gain more appointments, start more sales conversations, and close more sales.
Break free from the fear and frustration that is holding you and your team back from effective and consistent prospecting. It's time to get off the feast or famine sales roller-coaster for good!
Find the motivation and confidence to stay on top when everything hits the fan
In volatile times, it is hard to sell. It seems like every company is on a spending freeze, cutting back, or pushing off making decisions. Buyers become scarce and the competition for the few that are still buying is fierce. People don’t want to meet with you, objections are harsher, customers cancel orders and contracts on a whim and pressure you for price decreases.
Yet, you are still under the same pressure to make your sales number. If you don't, your income will take a hit. Don’t even mention the 401(k) that you are afraid to even look at with the markets in free fall. In this situation, it’s natural to feel stressed out and feel demotivated. In Selling in a Crisis, the world’s most sought-after sales trainer Jeb Blount delivers an essential blueprint for staying motivated, keeping your pipeline full, increasing sales, retaining your customers, and advancing your career in times of uncertainty and change.
In his classic, no-nonsense style, Jeb gives you 55 easy to consume tips, techniques, and tactics that are time-tested and proven to help you stay on top when everything and everyone else is down. You’ll also discover:
- The real secrets to selling more in a crisis
- The difference between rainmakers and rain barrels and how to find opportunity in adversity
- Why you must stop swimming naked and put your bathing suit on
- Why you don’t get into buckets with crabs
- How to be a RIGHT NOW sales professional
- 7 Steps of Effective Prospecting Sequences and how to be professionally persistent
- How to adjust sales messaging to meet the moment
- The sales secrets of frogs, squirrels, and horses
- Sutton’s Law and why you must go where the money is
- Why you need more than charm and a great personality to close sales in a crisis
- The five questions you must answer in the affirmative for every stakeholder
- How to handle buying commitment objections in a crisis
- How to protect your turf from competitors and your profits from price decreases
- Five ways to protect and advancing your career
- How to be bold and always trust your cape
- And so much more . . .
Jon Kabat-Zinn once said, "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." This is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this indispensable guide for sales professionals who are navigating the rough seas of volatility. With each chapter you will find the motivation, inspiration, and confidence catch to rise above the negativity, catch your wave, and take control of your life, career, mindset, and income.
A practical guide for successfully navigating the single greatest growth and profit improvement opportunity for B2B enterprises: price increases
The payoff for implementing price increases without losing customers is massive! Effective price increase campaigns are far more effective at boosting topline revenue and generating profits than acquiring new customers.
The problem is that price increase initiatives—whether broad-based or targeted to specific accounts—strike fear and anxiety into the hearts of sales professionals and account managers who are tasked with selling them to their customers. Approaching customers with price increases sits at the tip top of the pantheon of things salespeople hate to do because they fear that raising prices will reduce sales volume or open the door to competitors.
Yet when sold effectively, customers accept price increases, remain loyal, and often buy even more.
In Selling the Price Increase: The Ultimate B2B Field Guide for Raising Prices Without Losing Customers, celebrated sales trainer Jeb Blount reveals the strategies, tactics, techniques, and frameworks that allow you to successfully master price increase initiatives. From crafting effective price increase messages to protecting hard-won relationships, handling common objections, and making the case for the value you deliver, this comprehensive guide walks you through each step of the price increase sales process.
In each chapter, you’ll find practical exercises designed to help you master the Selling the Price Increase system. As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you'll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to successfully engage customers in price increase conversations.
- How to navigate multiple price increase scenarios: broad-based, targeted, non-negotiable, negotiable, defending, presenting, and asking
- The eight price increase narratives and three drivers of customer price increase acceptance
- How to neutralize and get past the five big price increase fears and anxieties
- How to avoid the big mistakes that trigger resentment and drive customers into the arms of your competitors
- The 9-Box Risk-Profile Framework for targeting accounts for price increases
- A repeatable process for confidently approaching price increase conversations
- The Five-Step Price Increase Messaging Framework
- Proven frameworks for reducing resistance and handling price increase objections
- How to negotiate profitable outcomes with high-risk profile accounts
- Winning strategies for coaching and leading successful price increase initiatives
Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, Objections, Inked, and Virtual Selling, Jeb Blount's Selling the Price Increase puts the same strategies employed by his clients—a who's who of the world's most prestigious organizations—right into your hands.
Selling the Price Increase is an essential handbook for sales professionals, account managers, customer success teams, and other revenue generation leaders looking for a page-turning and insightful roadmap to navigating the essential—and nerve-wracking—world of price increases.
There are few one-size-fits-all solutions in sales. Context matters. Complex sales are different from one-call closes. B2B is different than B2C. Prospects, territories, products, industries, companies, and sales processes are all different. There is little black and white in the sales profession.
Except for objections. There is democracy in objections. Every salesperson must endure many NOs in order to get to YES.
Objections don’t care or consider:
- Who you are
- What you sell
- How you sell
- If you are new to sales or a veteran
- If your sales cycle is long or short – complex or transactional
For as long as salespeople have been asking buyers to make commitments, buyers have been throwing out objections. And, for as long as buyers have been saying no, salespeople have yearned for the secrets to getting past those NOs.
Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers Fanatical Prospecting and Sales EQ, Jeb Blount’s Objections is a comprehensive and contemporary guide that engages your heart and mind.
In his signature right-to-the-point style, Jeb pulls no punches and slaps you in the face with the cold, hard truth about what’s really holding you back from closing sales and reaching your income goals. Then he pulls you in with examples, stories, and lessons that teach powerful human-influence frameworks for getting past NO - even with the most challenging objections.
What you won’t find, though, is old school techniques straight out of the last century. No bait and switch schemes, no sycophantic tie-downs, no cheesy scripts, and none of the contrived closing techniques that leave you feeling like a phony, destroy relationships, and only serve to increase your buyers’ resistance.
Instead, you’ll learn a new psychology for turning-around objections and proven techniques that work with today’s more informed, in control, and skeptical buyers. Inside the pages of Objections, you’ll gain deep insight into:
- How to get past the natural human fear of NO and become rejection proof
- The science of resistance and why buyers throw out objections
- Human influence frameworks that turn you into a master persuader
- The key to avoiding embarrassing red herrings that derail sales calls
- How to leverage the “Magical Quarter of a Second” to instantly gain control of your emotions when you get hit with difficult objections
- Proven objection turn-around frameworks that give you confidence and control in virtually every sales situation
- How to easily skip past reflex responses on cold calls and when prospecting
- How to move past brush-offs to get to the next step, increase pipeline velocity, and shorten the sales cycle
- The 5 Step Process for Turning Around Buying Commitment Objections and closing the sale
- Rapid Negotiation techniques that deliver better terms and higher prices
As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you’ll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to face and effectively handle objections in any selling situation. And, with this new-found confidence, your success and income will soar.
The New Psychology of Selling
The sales profession is in the midst of a perfect storm. Buyers have more power—more information, more at stake, and more control over the sales process—than any time in history. Technology is bringing disruptive change at an ever-increasing pace, creating fear and uncertainty that leaves buyers clinging to the status quo. Deteriorating attention spans have made it difficult to get buyers to sit still long enough to “challenge,” “teach,” “help,” give “insight,” or sell “value.” And a relentless onslaught of “me-too” competitors have made differentiating on the attributes of products, services, or even price more difficult than ever.
Legions of salespeople and their leaders are coming face to face with a cold hard truth: what once gave salespeople a competitive edge—controlling the sales process, command of product knowledge, an arsenal of technology, and a great pitch—are no longer guarantees of success. Yet this is where the vast majority of the roughly $20 billion spent each year on sales training goes. It’s no wonder many companies are seeing 50 percent or more of their salespeople miss quota.
Yet, in this new paradigm, an elite group of top 1 percent sales professionals are crushing it. In our age of technology where information is ubiquitous and buyer attention spans are fleeting, these superstars have learned how to leverage a new psychology of selling—Sales EQ—to keep prospects engaged, create true competitive differentiation, as well as shape and influence buying decisions. These top earners are acutely aware that the experience of buying from them is far more important than products, prices, features, and solutions.
In Sales EQ, Jeb Blount takes you on an unprecedented journey into the behaviors, techniques, and secrets of the highest earning salespeople in every industry and field. You’ll learn:
- How to answer the 5 Most Important Questions in Sales to make it virtually impossible for prospects to say no
- How to master 7 People Principles that will give you the power to influence anyone to do almost anything
- How to shape and align the 3 Processes of Sales to lock out competitors and shorten the sales cycle
- How to Flip the Buyer Script to gain complete control of the sales conversation
- How to Disrupt Expectations to pull buyers towards you, direct their attention, and keep them engaged
- How to leverage Non-Complementary Behavior to eliminate resistance, conflict, and objections
- How to employ the Bridge Technique to gain the micro-commitments and next steps you need to keep your deals from stalling
- How to tame Irrational Buyers, shake them out of their comfort zone, and shape the decision making process
- How to measure and increase you own Sales EQ using the 15 Sales Specific Emotional Intelligence Markers
- And so much more!
Sales EQ begins where The Challenger Sale, Strategic Selling, and Spin Selling leave off. It addresses the human relationship gap in the modern sales process at a time when sales organizations are failing because many salespeople have never been taught the human skills required to effectively engage buyers at the emotional level.
And just like that, everything changed . . .
A global pandemic. Panic. Social distancing. Working from home.
In a heartbeat, we went from happy hours to virtual happy hours. From conferences to virtual conferences. From selling to virtual selling.
To remain competitive, sales and business professionals were required to shift the way they engaged prospects and customers.
Overnight, virtual selling became the new normal. Now, it is here to stay.
Virtual selling can be challenging. It's more difficult to make human to human connections. It's natural to feel intimidated by technology and digital tools. Few of us haven't felt the wave of insecurity the instant a video camera is pointed in our direction.
Yet, virtual selling is powerful because it allows you to engage more prospects and customers, in less time, at a lower cost, while reducing the sales cycle.
Virtual Selling is the definitive guide to leveraging video-based technology and virtual communication channels to engage prospects, advance pipeline opportunities, and seal the deal. You'll learn a complete system for blending video, phone, text, live chat, social media, and direct messaging into your sales process to increase productivity and reduce sales cycles.
Jeb Blount, one of the most celebrated sales trainers of our generation, teaches you:
- How to leverage human psychology to gain more influence on video calls
- The seven technical elements of impactful video sales calls
- The five human elements of highly effective video sales calls
- How to overcome your fear of the camera and always be video ready
- How to deliver engaging and impactful virtual demos and presentations
- Powerful video messaging strategies for engaging hard to reach stakeholders
- The Four-Step Video Prospecting Framework
- The Five-Step Telephone Prospecting Framework
- The LDA Method for handling telephone prospecting objections
- Advanced email prospecting strategies and frameworks
- How to leverage text messaging for prospecting and down pipeline communication
- The law of familiarity and how it takes the friction out of virtual selling
- The 5C's of Social Selling
- Why it is imperative to become proficient with reactive and proactive chat
- Strategies for direct messaging – the "Swiss Army Knife" of virtual selling
- How to leverage a blended virtual/physical selling approach to close deals faster
As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you'll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to effectively engage prospects and customers through virtual communication channels. And, with this newfound confidence, your success and income will soar.
Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers People Buy You, Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, Objections, and Inked, Jeb Blount's Virtual Selling puts the same strategies employed by his clients—a who's who of the world's most prestigious organizations—right into your hands.
Learn powerful closing and sales negotiation tactics that unlock yes and seal the deal.
Each year, sales professionals leave billions of dollars on the table because they are out gunned, out maneuvered, and out played by savvy buyers, who have been schooled in the art and science of negotiation.
Because today’s buyers have more power than ever before—more information, more at stake, and more control over the buying process—they almost always enter sales negotiations in a much stronger position than the salespeople on the other side of the table. The results are sadly predictable: salespeople and their companies end up on the losing end of the deal.
In this brutal paradigm, if you fail to master the skills, strategies, and tactics to go toe-to-toe with modern buyers and win at the sales negotiation table, your income and long-term earning potential will suffer—along with your company’s growth, profits, and market valuation.
In his new book INKED: The Ultimate Guide to Powerful Closing and Sales Negotiation Tactics that Unlock YES and Seal the Deal, Jeb Blount levels the playing field by giving you the strategies, tactics, techniques, skills, and human-influence frameworks required to become a powerful and effective sales negotiator.
In his signature, straightforward style, Jeb pulls no punches. He slaps you right in the face with the cold, hard truth and lays bare the reasons why you keep getting beaten by buyers who have been trained in how to play you. Then, he teaches you exactly what you need to know, do, and say to gain more control and more power over the outcomes of your deals, and WIN.
- Seven Immutable Rules of Sales Negotiation
- Why “Win-Win” Usually Means “You-Lose”
- The One Rule of Sales Negotiation You Must Never Break
- How to Leverage the Powerful MLP Strategy to Bend Win Probability in Your Favor
- The ACED Buyer Persona Model and How to Flex to Buyer Communication Styles
- Seven Principles of Effective Sales Negotiation Communication
- How to Leverage the DEAL Sales Negotiation Framework to Control the Negotiation Conversation and Get Ink
- How to Gain the Advantage with Comprehensive Sales Negotiation Planning Strategies and Tools
- Powerful Negotiation Psychology and Influence Frameworks that Keep You in Control of the Conversation
- How to Rise Above the Seven Disruptive Emotions that are Holding You Back at the Sales Negotiation Table
- How to Protect Yourself from the Psychological Games that Buyers Play
With these powerful tactics in your sales arsenal, you will approach sales negotiations with the confidence and power to take control of the conversation and get the prices, terms, and conditions that you deserve.
INKED is the most comprehensive Sales Negotiation resource ever developed for the sales profession. Unlike so many other negotiating books that ignore the reality sellers face in the rapid-fire, real world of the sales profession, INKED is a sales-specific negotiation primer.
You’ll learn directly from one of the most sought-after and celebrated sales trainers of our generation. Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, and Objections, Jeb Blount's INKED puts the same strategies employed by his clients—a who’s who of the world’s most prest
What you experience is what you remember. The more emotional the experience, the deeper it is branded into your memory. Experience has a massive impact on buying decisions. Every touch point, every time you or someone in your company engages a customer, it creates an experience - something they remember. When they have a negative experience, they tend to vote with their feet (and their wallets) and head straight to your competitors. When customers have positive emotional experiences, it anchors them to your brand, your product or service, and ultimately to you.
In the twenty-first century, competitive advantages derived from unique products are services are short-lived because competitors are able to quickly and easily duplicate or match your offering. Likewise a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty will no longer give you the competitive edge. Delivering a legendary customer experience has emerged as the single most important competitive advantage for companies across all industries. In People Love You you’ll learn the real secrets of customer experience including:
- 7 Essential Principles of Customer Engagement
- 5 Levers for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience
- The Secret to Bridging the Experience Gap
- How to Leverage the Pull Strategy to become a Trusted Advisor
- 2 Most Important Rules for Dealing with Pissed-off Customers
In a hypercompetitive, global marketplace protecting your company’s customer base, the lifeblood of your business, must become your number one priority. The rubber hits the road with account managers, project managers, sales professionals, and customer service professionals—the people most connected to customers—who are on the frontlines of customer experience. They build unique and enduring emotional connections with customers that creating long-term revenue and profit streams. In People Love You, human relationship guru, Jeb Blount, gives you a powerful playbook for interacting with customers in a way that creates deep, enduring, visceral connections that withstand relentless economic and competitive assaults.
What is most important to your success as a sales or business professional? Is it education, experience, product knowledge, job title, territory, or business dress? Is it your company's reputation, product, price, marketing collateral, delivery lead times, in stock ratios, service guarantees, management strength, or warehouse location? Is it testimonials, the latest Forbes write up, or brand awareness? Is it the investment in the latest CRM software, business 2.0 tools, or social media strategy?
You could hire a fancy consulting firm, make the list longer, add some bullet points, put it into a PowerPoint presentation, and go through the whole dog and pony show. But at the end of the day there will be only one conclusion… None of the above! You see, the most important competitive edge for today's business professionals cannot be found on this list, your resume, or in any of your company's marketing brochures.
If you want to know the real secret to what matters most in business, just look in the mirror. That's right, it's YOU. Do these other things matter? Of course they do, but when all things are equal (and in the competitive world we live in today, things almost always are) People Buy You.
Your ability to build lasting business relationships that allow you to close more deals, retain clients, increase your income, and advance your career to rise the top of your company or industry, depends on your skills for getting other people to like you, trust you, and BUY YOU.
This break-through book pushes past the typical focus on mechanics and stale processes found in so many of today's sales and business books, and goes right to the heart of what matters most in 21st century business. Offering a straight forward, actionable formula for creating instant connections with prospects and customers, People Buy You will enable you to achieve a whole new level of success in your sales and business career. You'll discover:
- Three relationship myths that are holding you back
- Five levers that open the door to stronger relationships that quickly increase sales, improve retention, increase profits and advance your career
- The real secret to making instant emotional connections that eliminate objections and move buyers to reveal their real problems and needs
- How to anchor your business relationships and create loyal customers who will never leave you for a competitor
- How to build your personal brand to improve your professional presence and stand-out in the market place
People Buy You is the new standard in the art of influence and persuasion. Few books have tackled the subject of interpersonal relationships in the business world in such a practical and down-to-earth manner, breaking what many perceive as a complex and frustrating process into easy, actionable steps that anyone can follow.
Managers don't get paid for what they do but rather for the performance of their people; therefore, a manager's most important job is coaching behaviors in order to improve performance. In People Follow You managers will learn five easily understood and implemented levers critical to influencing the performance of the people they lead. Ultimately, people follow people that they like, trust, and believe in. Understand how to build stronger relationships with direct and indirect reports that lead to loyalty, higher productivity, and long-term development.
Relevant to middle and high level managers, People Follow You provides a foundation for managing people. Practical lessons help managers employ winning interpersonal skills to move others to take action.
- Learn how to leverage the basics of interpersonal relationships to inspire others to take action
- Get a simple and actionable formula for connecting with employees and indirect reports and gaining their buy-in through the use of personal power vs. the power of authority
- Discover the fundamental on-the-job coaching skills that deliver instant performance improvement
- Author Jeb Blount is the most downloaded sales expert in iTunes history; his Sales Gravy and Sales Guy audio programs have been downloaded more than 3 million times
When all else is stripped away, people don't work for companies, paychecks, perks, or slogans, people work for you. Become a manager people will follow, and lead your team to greater achievements and measurable gains.
Remote learning has been around since the 18th century. Caleb Phillips began advertising correspondence courses in the Boston Gazette in 1728 allowing people, for the first time, to learn new skills no matter where they lived.
For the past 300 years, virtual training, in its various formats, has been meandering into shore on an inevitable yet slow building tide. And then, just like that, everything changed. A global pandemic. Social distancing. Working from home. In an instant, the tide became a tsunami.
The global pandemic accelerated the broad adoption of virtual instructor led training along with awareness that classroom-based training is often expensive, inefficient, and fails to deliver a fair return on investment. While it is certainly more challenging to re-create the collaborative environment of the physical classroom in a virtual setting, virtual training combines the structure, accountability, and social learning benefits of classroom training with speed, agility, and significant cost savings.
Simply put, virtual training enables organizations to rapidly upskill more people, while generating a far higher return on the training investment. Virtual training is also green. Studies indicate that virtual training consumes nearly 90% less energy and produces 85% fewer CO2 emissions than classroom training.
Still, the biggest challenge with virtual training, and the reason there has been so much resistance to it, is historically the experience has been excruciating. Not the quality of the curriculum or content. Not the talent of the trainer. The learning experience. There are few people who haven’t had the pleasure of sitting through agonizing virtual training sessions. Death by voice over PowerPoint, delivered by a disengaged instructor, has an especially bitter flavor.
It is the way virtual training is delivered that matters most. When the virtual learning experience is emotionally positive:
- Participants are more engaged, embrace new competencies, and knowledge sticks
- Participants are more likely to show up to class and be open to future virtual training
- Trainers enjoy their work and gain fulfillment from making an impact
- Leaders book more virtual training
- Organizations more readily blend and integrate virtual training into learning & development initiatives
This is exactly what this book is about. Virtual Training is the definitive guide to delivering virtual training that engages learners and makes new skills and behavioral changes stick. Jeb Blount, one of the most celebrated trainers and authors of our generation, walks you step-by-step through the seven elements of effective, engaging virtual learning experiences.
- Trainer Mindset & Emotional Discipline
- Production & Technology
- Media & Visuals
- Virtual Curriculum & Instructional Design
- Planning & Preparation
- Virtual Communication Skills
- Dynamic & Interactive Training Delivery
As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you’ll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to effectively deliver training in a virtual classroom. Once you master virtual training delivery and experience the power of remote learning, you may never want to go back to the physical classroom again.
Military Recruiting is a war. It’s just a different kind of war than what you were prepared and trained to fight for. Recruiting is a war for talent.
Smart, competent, and capable people are rare and in high demand. Every organization, from commercial enterprises, healthcare, non-profit, sports, and education, to the military is in an outright battle to recruit and retain these bright and talented people.
Rather than bullets and bombs, the war for talent is won through high-impact prospecting activity, time discipline, intellectual agility, emotional intelligence, and human to human relationships. On this highly competitive, ever changing, asymmetrical battlefield, to win, you must operate at a level of excellence beyond anything asked of military recruiters before.
Yet, in this new paradigm, many recruiters are struggling, and most recruiting units are staring down the barrel at 50 percent or more of their recruiters consistently missing Mission.
It is imperative that we arm military recruiters with the skills they need to win in this challenging environment. The failure to make Mission is an existential threat to the strength and readiness of America’s fighting forces and our democracy.
Fanatical Military Recruiting begins where the Recruiting and Retention colleges of the various branches of the military leave off. It is an advanced, master’s level training resource designed specifically for the unique demands of Military Recruiting. In FMR, you’ll learn:
- The Single Most Important Discipline in Military Recruiting
- How to Get Out of a Recruiting Slump
- The 30-Day Rule and Law of Replacement
- Powerful Time and Territory Management Strategies that Put You in Control of Your Day
- The 7 Step Telephone Prospecting Framework
- The 4 Step Email and Direct Messaging Framework
- The 5 C’s of Social Recruiting
- The 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- How to Leverage a Balanced Prospecting Methodology to Keep the Funnel Full of Qualified Applicants
- Powerful Human Influence Frameworks that Reduce Resistance and Objections
- The 3 Step Prospecting Objection Turn-Around Framework
- Mission Drive and the 5 Disciplines of Ultra-High Performing Military Recruiters
In his signature right-to-the-point style that has made him the go-to trainer to a who’s who of the world’s most prestigious organizations, Jeb Blount pulls no punches. He slaps you in the face with the cold, hard truth about what’s really holding you back. Then, he pulls you in with stories, examples, and lessons that teach you exactly what you need to do right now to become an ultra-high performing recruiter.Fanatical Military Recruiting is filled with the high-powered strategies, techniques, and tools you need to keep your funnel packed with qualified applicants. As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you’ll gain greater and greater confidence. And, with this new-found confidence, your performance as a military recruiter will soar and you will Make Mission, Fast.