Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Jessica Glade
Jessica Glade is a former literature teacher with a Bachelor degree. After becoming a mother, she discovered a passion for writing.
Jessica writes read-aloud books for small kids that became a great addition to the children's libraries. Also, elementary school teachers recommend her books to their students .
Jessica loves planting flowers in her backyard. Maybe that's why her books have plenty of bright and vibrant illustrations full of sunlight, flowers, and green grassy jungles where cute little bugs live. They are like children: discover this world from page to page, learn how to make friends, and be kind, responsible, polite, and brave.
Jessica lives in New York state with her husband and two wonderful children. Besides writing books, Jessica likes hiking, visiting new places, and taking lots of pictures. And, of course, she loves to hear from her readers. Jessica reads every single review about her books that you leave on the Amazon website.
Visit her Facebook page @jessicagladeauthor
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Jessica Glade
Every child has dreams. They dream about what they want to be when they grow up. Children dream about pleasant activities and interesting places they can visit. Loving parents help make some of those dreams come true. But it’s so important for children to learn how to work toward their dreams, to challenge themselves so that at the end of the day, they can see their own achievements and make this world a better place for everyone.
The book “This World Needs Your Gifts. Little Ones Have Beautiful Dreams”
- contains vibrant illustrations and a rhyming storyline
- inspires children to dream big and work hard on their dreams
- offers two examples of step-by-step plans about how to achieve goals
- teaches children to admit their mistakes and ask for help
- includes a practical task for children
So, add this amazing book to your cart now and enjoy!
Does your child become fussy every morning before going to school? If so, then this children's book will be a great bedtime story for you to read tonight.
"As a former Kindergarten teacher, and a mom of four, I really wish this book had been written years ago. Fantastic illustrations support a beautifully written story to assuage the fear and nervousness children can feel about starting at a new school.
The language is calming and repetitive (in the best possible way) and really shows how our minds can get carried away a bit. Truly a gem of a story, it will help little ones let go of their fears of school."
Leslie, Kindergarten teacher
“Bria BUTTERFLY’S SCARY SCHOOL DAY” is written for children from 3 to 5 years old. All the characters in this children's book are cute bugs. The name of the main character is Bria. She is a butterfly.
Bria Butterfly was very afraid to go to kindergarten. In her imagination, everything about school looked scary. Bria Butterfly thought the big yellow school bus was scary.
Bria Butterfly thought the giant school building was scary.
Bria Butterfly thought the kindergarten teacher was scary.
Bria Butterfly thought the kindergarten classroom was scary.
Bria Butterfly thought the kids in her class were scary.
Bria Butterfly thought the principal was super, extra scary!
But it turned out that Bria had a super- fun, excellent, not-at-all-scary kindergarten day!This book will be an excellent gift for every preschooler or even toddler who will start kindergarten soon. The first day of school is always a little bit scary for everyone, and not just for children, but for parents and teachers too. The author hopes that this story will encourage your child to feel excited about going to kindergarten!
As a bonus, you will also receive a family party planner that includes fun games and brainstorms.
Hugs are a way to say "I love you", or "Thank you", or "Don't worry! It's going to be just fine!"
Hugs make everything better.
The book “Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" is a
- bug book for kids.The main character of the book is Big Bug. This kids’ book about the world of bugs describes the world of humans and how a little kid can see it.
- children's bedtime story about kindness, diversity, emotions, and empathy In this children’s book, Big Bug learns how to use hugs to make the world better. Through a spunky bug’s example, this enchanting bedtime story equips toddlers and small kids to use hugs to express gratitude, compassion, comfort friends, and overcome fears.
- read aloud book for kids 3-5, for toddlers and preschoolers.The picture book for children has bright illustrations and it is perfect for engaging the imagination of a kid. It can be a great book for preschool.
- book for kindergarten about anxiety in kids and helping others.
- book with fun educational games and brain quests for kids. On every page of the story, there is a little snail that is hiding among the green plants and flowers. You may ask your kid to find the snail. It’s a “look and find” game. At the end of the book, there is a coloring page with a tracing picture and a maze with Big Bug. Don’t forget to download the bonus worksheets for kids from the author’s page.
- book with the list of ideas to help parents facilitate quality time with their children These are games for kids ages 3-5 that you can play indoors or outside.
"Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" will be a great addition to your home collection of children's books. So, snuggle up and spend your kid’s next bedtime story among the cute bugs.
By the way, try to count how many hugs Big Bug gives and receives in this story.
After all, a simple hug can make a BIG difference!
"I just read this book to my daughter (3 1/2 years old), and my son (5 1/2 years) overheard and came over to see. I finished and they both want to hear it again! That is a good sign!"
"The book was adorable! My kids enjoyed it and the pictures were so vibrant!"