Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Juliet Diaz
Juliet Diaz is Indigenous Taino Cubana from a long line of curanderos and Brujas. She is a gifted seer and a bohuiti (medicine keeper) of her tribe. A spiritual and literary activist who disrupts the publishing world with her truth telling and advocacy for marginalized communities.
Juliet believes magic lives within us all. She feels passionate about inspiring others to step into their truth, wake to their remembrance, and liberate themselves from the oppressor within.
Juliet is a multiple bestselling author; her works include Witchery: Embrace the Witch Within, Plant Witchery, The Altar Within, and decks.
Juliet is also the founder of Spirit Bound Press and belongs to a few organizations that support and bring awareness to BIPOC communities. She has been featured in major publications like Oprah Magazine, The Atlantic, Wired, People Espanol, Mind Body Green, and Refinery, to name a few.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Juliet Diaz
The Altar Within: A Radical Devotional to Liberate the Divine Self is a work of spiritual revolution for all peoples, offering them practices and rituals in the arts of self-worship, self-discovery, and self-activism. The Altar Within is like no other approach to Spirituality, breaking through the vicious cycles of harmful and toxic spiritual practices and beliefs. Diaz speaks for those victimized and enslaved by colonization and offers a new take on personal development based in the resounding plea of our ancestors to live our Divined lives, the ones they could not have for themselves.
In the book, Diaz leads the reader through an exploration of:
- Self-Worship: Here, the reader comes to ritualize the experiences of self-compassion, mindfulness, self-acceptance, and radical self-honesty, creating practices that help them to see their Divinity and Altar within. Through these rites, readers will have a better understanding of what it means to decolonize their Spirituality, giving birth to new spiritual practices while honoring the experiences of our ancestors. Dismantling the idea that Divinity must only exist from without, Diaz takes readers on a journey of powerful Self-Worship, connecting them into the Divinity that resides within all of us.
- Self-Discovery: In this section, Diaz helps the reader to discover their Divined lives, but in a way that most teachers haven't offered. As Diaz shares, it isn't through our achievements that we find our purpose but through understanding the Divine self. Here, Diaz leads readers through practices in self-love, self-patience, and self-forgiveness, helping them to experience the stillness and wholeness needed to hear the messages shared by the Divine.
- Self-Activism: Unlike traditional manifestation teachers, Diaz recognizes that manifestations are not brought forth by #goodvibesonly but by a real and committed process of activism, standing in our deep worth and sharing our humanity. In this section, Diaz offers a series of Devotionals to guide readers in the practice of Community Care, connecting the work not only with the Magic of manifestation but with our communities, our ancestors, and the Divine Self within.
Pushing back on #lightandlove and #goodvibesonly, Diaz dismantles the wellness industry, releasing readers from the practice of spiritual bypassing into a far more powerful experience of self, healing, hope, and Spirit. This book is for anyone, including those who can't afford to buy all the tools, pay for the expensive memberships, people who have real-life issues, illnesses, and hardships. Through The Altar Within, Diaz brings the Magic to real life, acknowledging our humanness by connecting with our Spirit.
The Altar Within will help readers create success in every area of their lives—from wealth, health, relationships, and personal development, to the nourishment of their relationship with the Divine self. As Diaz explains, when we can finally decolonize our spiritual beliefs, Divinity can be a super force in our lives, making us whole, stronger, wiser, and setting us on a path of transcendent activism. #magicalaf
Bonus Gifts: Your copy of The Altar Within comes with a very special gift for readers. Look inside for a QR-Code that leads you to a magical space full of bonus content created just for the book.
Indigenous seer, gifted plant whisperer, and Witchery author Juliet Diaz invites you to walk the path of the Plant Witch. Journey far beyond the basic medicinal and magical properties of plants, deep into Mother Earth's drumming heart. Drawn from ancestral practices passed down by generations of teachers, the lessons in this book will awaken your intimate connection with nature, your ancestors, your guides, and to your true self through the powerful magic of plants.
Within these pages, you will learn:
Even as humans forget our place in nature's rhythm and cause harm to our Earth Mother, the spirits of plants still call out to us, appear in our dreams, and inspire us as they push through cracks in cement-resilient and determined to thrive. From abre camino and acacia to yucca and ZZ plant, each has unique personality and wisdom to share if we are only willing to listen.
In this book, Indigenous Taino Bruja and Seer Juliet Diaz guides you on a journey to connect with the Magick within you. She explains how to cast off what doesn't serve you, unleash your authentic self, and become an embodiment of your truth. You'll also learn the skills and techniques you need to build your own Magickal craft and practice. This book isn't like any other witchy book out there, Juliet doesn't just hand over spells for you to dive into, she teaches you how Magick really works, how to tap into the frequencies that manifest your intentions and desires, and explains why you are the most powerful tool in your life and Magick.
Within these enchanted pages you'll discover how to:
* Connect with the power of your inner witch
* Create spells, potions, and rituals for love, protection, healing, manifestation and more
* Amplify your energy by working with a Book of Shadows
* Create an altar and decorate it according to the seasons to tap into seasonal power
* Work with the Moon and the Seasons of the Witch
* Connect with your ancestors to receive their wisdom
Filled with Magick, inspiration, and love, Witchery is your guide and companion on a wickedly delicious journey to true self-empowerment. In the book, Juliet has hidden a spell that spans through every page. In the beginning she asks readers to anoint the book (instructions in the book) to activate this spell which will connect you to the book at an intimate level. The book becomes an oracle! After you read the book and find yourself needing guidance on anything in life, simple grab the book and ask what it is you need to connect with, do or learn and flip the pages until you feel called to stop. Read the lessons or words on that page to guide you. (you can substitute any ingredients & you can anoint it via kindle as well)
Há um trabalho a ser feito, um chamado para ser atendido dentro de você.
Ser bruxa não é sobre "hocus-pocus". Não é a forma como se veste ou aquilo que posta nas redes sociais. É, sim, um convite para você, mulher, incorporar sua verdade e descobrir que é a ferramenta mais poderosa em sua vida.
Juliet Diaz, vidente e indígena cubana de uma longa linhagem de curandeiras e bruxas tanto por parte de mãe quanto de pai, vai conduzi-la em um dos livros de introdução à bruxaria mais comentados e reverenciados dos últimos anos:
- Conecte-se com seu poder natural e com seus ancestrais para receber sua sabedoria.
- Crie feitiços, poções e rituais.
- Amplifique sua energia.
- Monte um altar e decore-o de acordo com as estações para aproveitar o poder sazonal.
- Trabalhe com a Lua e as Estações da Bruxa.
A autora acredita que a magia vive dentro de todas nós e sente paixão por inspirar outras pessoas a assumirem sua verdade. Dedicou a vida a ajudá-las a conceber luz, feitiço e magia dentro de suas almas, auxiliar milhares de pessoas a voltarem para seus "eus" e encontrarem a cura.
Cheio de magia, inspiração e amor, Bruxa Interior é seu guia e companhia em uma mística jornada de autoempoderamento.
No eres bruja por proferir invocaciones. No eres bruja por la manera en que te vistes o decoras tu altar, ni tampoco por lo que publicas en redes sociales. Ser bruja implica encarnar tu verdad, dar respuesta a las preguntas que brotan de lo más profundo de tu alma. Hay un camino por recorrer y una llamada que contestar. La Tierra, nuestra Madre, nos necesita. Es hora de renacer. Ha llegado el momento de que abras los brazos y recibas a la bruja que hay en ti.
En las páginas encantadas de este libro aprenderás a:
• Conectar con el poder de la bruja que llevas dentro.
• Crear hechizos, pociones y rituales para favorecer el amor, la protección, la sanación, la manifestación y mucho más.
• Expandir tu energía mediante el uso de un Libro de las sombras.
• Diseñar un altar y decorarlo conforme a las estaciones.
• Trabajar junto a la Luna y las estaciones.
• Conectar con tus ancestros para recibir su sabiduría.
Con una gran profusión de magia, inspiración y amor, Brujería es la guía que necesitas para emprender el mágico y delicioso recorrido que te llevará a descubrir y ejercer tu verdadero poder.
Der praktische Begleiter für moderne Hexen und alle, die es werden wollen!