|Noise level||35 dB|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Parcel Dimensions||15.6 x 14.6 x 10 cm; 501 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
KOTTO Big Airflow Dual 120mm Fans DC 5V Powered Fan with 3 Speed Control, Cabinet Chassis Cooling Fan, Server Workstation Cooling Fan
Enhance your purchase
|Noise level||35 dB|
|Air flow capacity||101.6 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
About this item
- Dual 120mm USB fans designed to cool electronics, ranging from modems to game consoles, as well as workstations. USB Powered (USB power adapter not included)
- USB-powered, connected dual fans with multi-speed controller for optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual hardened stainless steel shielded bearings have a lifespan of 70,000 hours.
- Silicon anti-vibration isolators reduce vibration and noise level when laid flat or stood upright.
- Total Airflow: 101.6 CFM | Noise at Max: 28.6dBA | Current: 0.3Amp | Dual Ball Bearings. Dimensions: 4.9in(L) x 4.9in(W) x 1.8in(H) in per fan. Total Size: 9.8in(L) x 4.9in(W) x 1.8in(H); Cable Length: 100cm/39 in
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High Quality ABS Fan
- Dimension: 120 x 120 x46 mm / 4.9 x 4.9 x 1.8 in
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Rated Current: 0.5Amp
- Rated Speed: 3000 RPM
120mm x 46mm DC 5V Powered Fan with Speed Control
For Receiver Amplifier DVR Playstation Xbox Component Cooling
Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Max Airflow: 50.8CFM
- Max Static Pressure: 2.43mmH2O
- Noise Level: 28.6dB(A)
- No. of Polar: 4
High Quality ABS Fan
Each fan is constructed of die-cast ABS and suitable for various environments. Thermoplastic impeller meets UL 94 flammability standards.
Dual-ball bearings rated at up to 70,000 hours allows the fans to be mounted flat or upright. Impedance protected motors have a high resistance to heat.
With Fan Controller
Made of high quality ABS material, with good quality but low noise. The speed fan controller can easily adjust the vent according to your needs. Cable length at 100cm/39 inches, long enought for any position.
High Quality fan kits designed for various DIY projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for many products on the market.
Big Airflow Dual 120mm Fans DC 5V Powered Fan with Speed Control, Cabinet Chassis Cooling Fan, Server Workstation Cooling Fan
- Dual 120mm fans designed for Cooling Cabinet, Chassis, Server and Workstation
- Powered by usb; The speed controller designed to set the fans' speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Input: DC 5V 50/60Hz | Output: DC 3-5V 200-2000ma
- Total Airflow: 166CFM | Total Noise: 35dBA | Current: 0.5Amp | Dual Ball Beaarings, Working up to 70000 hrs at 25 degrees.
- Dimensions: 4.9in(L) x 4.9in(W) x 1.8in(H) in per fan. Totally Size: 9.8in(L) x 4.9in(W) x 1.8in(H); Cable Length: 100cm/39 inch.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: after daily use of these fans, they've actually gotten faster and most likely move the amount of air as stated. These fans do suffer from fan stall conditions, but once they get broken-in I haven't had any issues since.
By Kindle Customer on January 31, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Lowest speed is very hard to hear, but very little airflow. Medium and high follow suit- slightly more noise, slightly more airflow. These fans are not airflow superstars, they're slow computer fans. They're also very inexpensive, so you get what you pay for. My use for them is not critical, noise is not an issue and I leave the switch on one setting, so I'm happy.
I zip-tied them to the bottom of an oil filled portable radiator room heater. Wheel it to where I am in the house and only heat that area, instead of running the furnace and heating the whole house. The fans push air bottom to top to increase warm airflow and circulation, works great. Fans will pay for themselves quickly with the cost savings over running the whole house furnace.
The switch that controls on/off and HML speeds is junk, you literally have to press down on the slider and force it back and forth until it makes contact inside the switch at the level you want to select. Want to change speeds? Same thing, back and forth multiple times until it grabs the correct setting.
Having only used them for a week I do not hold much faith in this fan setup lasting very long.
Far better idea is to get quality components and wire a set yourself - which is what I'll be doing when this set dies.
That being said, the fans work, have nice rubber feet, and are relatively quiet though a low hum can be heard in a silent room. There can be a delay from switching them to a speed and the blades actually turning, sometimes turning the fans to high and then medium or low produces the fastest result. I use the fans to cool my laptop's display hub and they do the job in keeping it cool without requiring being plugged into an outlet which was the main reason I wanted these fans (USB powered). As long as you understand that these fans have to be near/next to each other due to the cables, then it's a product I can recommend if you can work with that parameter.