|Place of Business||Mississauga, ON L5B M4, CA|
|Parcel Dimensions||14 x 8.5 x 1 cm; 20 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||OUC60221|
|OEM part number||159134212, 20868672, 850K60221, OUC60270|
|Item Weight||20 g|
KeylessCanada © 1 New Replacement Keyless Entry 4 Button Key Fob Car Remote For OUC60221 OUC60270
Enhance your purchase
- 1 Brand new replacement key fob remote
- For quality assurance, we test all our keys before we ship them out.
- Free access to DIY programming instructions. Please note keys for 2011+ vehicles and Suzuki XL must be programmed by a locksmith or dealership.
- This key replaces: OUC60221, M3N5WY8109, 850K60270 850K60221 15913421 20868672 20952474 22759546 22936098 FCC ID OUC60270.
- Package includes: 1 fully working remote keys with all electronics and ready to be used.
Frequently bought together
KeylessCanada 1 New complete remote car key fob. This remote key should work and function just like the original key that came with your vehicle.
- Free access to DIY programming instructions.
- keys for 2011+ vehicles and Suzuki XL must be programmed by a locksmith or dealership.
- Compatible with: OUC60221, M3N5WY8109, 850K60270 850K60221 15913421 20868672 20952474 22759546 22936098 FCC ID OUC60270.
- Please make sure that your original has the same button combination. Also, the part number on your remote must be the same.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with keyless entry, otherwise this remote will not work.
- This remote doesn't work with 2007 Silverado Classic version.
- 2008-2015 Buick Enclave
- 2007-2014 Escalade
- 2007-2008 SRX
- 2007-2014 Yukon
- 2007-2015 Acadia
- 2007-2014 Yukon
- 2008-2014 Savana 1500 2500 3500
- 2007-2013 Sierra 1500 2500 3500
- 2007-2009 Pontiac Torrent
- 2007-2010 Outlook
- 2008-2010 Vue
- 2007-2009 Suzuki XL-7
- 2007-2013 Avalanche
- 2011-2015 Captiva Sport
- 2007-2014 Equinox
- 2007-2014 Tahoe
- 2009-2015 Traverse
- 2007-2014 Suburban 1500 2500
- 2008-2015 Express 1500 2500 3500
- 2007(not classic)-2013 Silverado 1500 2500 3500
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nowhere does the seller state that special equipment is required to program the Fob.
Been waiting for 10 months for a new one.
They keep giving me the same programming instructions.
FOB does not work.
I don’t understand why they just don’t replace it.
No problems with earlier purchase.