|Parcel Dimensions||17.7 x 9.4 x 1.6 cm; 110 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||LKCA-iPhone 11 Pro Max-K-3Pack+CAM|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Screen protector|
|Item Weight||110 g|
[6 Pack] LK 3 Pack Screen Protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max + 3 Pack Camera Lens Protector Anti-Scratch Easy-Installation Tool Tempered Glass 9H Hardness for iPhone 11 Pro Max-6.5 inch
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible phone models||IP 11 Pro Max|
|Screen size||6.5 Inches|
About this item
- [6 PACK] Provide a full range of Protection.3 Pack Tempered Glass Screen Protector & 3 Pack Camera Lens Screen Protector for iPhone 11 Pro Max 6.5-inch Provide a full range of Protection. Not for iPhone X X Max/XS Max.
- [High Definition] Not affect the flash, light transmittance of 99.99% to ensure original high resolution for pictures and videos.
- [Easy Installation] Our simple installation kit makes the screen protector automatically attach to the screen perfectly and bubble-free.
- [Case Friendly] This tempered glass covers the flat portion of the screen only, leaving the curved edges free to fit your case better.
- [Durable maintaince and replace support] Provided by LK to ensure the maximum protection for the life of your screen protector.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish I had a picture to show you all.
First temper glass did NOT stick well on the top. So I tried the second protected the same day and it worked perfectly for the moment. Within a week, the top of the protected started coming out. No idea why. So now I’m on my third protector. Hoping it will be fine but I am VERY frustrated that I had to use all 3 protectors within two weeks of trying.
I’ve put on many other glass protectors for my previous phones as well as others and never had any issues. Just can’t find the reason why this protector is having an issue with the top of the screen. Any ideas?
The camera protector is so important especially now that cameras are getting larger. It has prevented scratches from keys etc. Screen protectors never last too long for me because I spray and wipe down my phone twice a day.
BUT this screen protector is definitely better quality than the ones you find at those cheap phone case stores you see in any mall.
I haven’t had any issues with chipping or raising!
These are almost at good at the $35 you buy at Rogers/Bell etc.