|Place of Business||NAPERVILLE, IL, 60565 US|
|Product Dimensions||16.13 x 16.13 x 53.23 cm; 205.93 Grams|
|Item model number||442184|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||The information and recommendations contained herein are based on our research and are believed to be accurate, but no warranty, express or implied, is made or should be inferred. Purchasers should test the products to determine acceptable quality and suitability for their own intended use. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to imply the nonexistence of any relevant patents or to constitute a permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any invention covered by any patent, without authority from the owner of the patent.|
|Item Weight||206 g|
|Country of origin||USA|
LePage Pro Carpenter’s Glue 400 ml
Enhance your purchase
|Item Package Quantity||1|
About this item
- Multi-Purpose Woodworking Glue: Polyvinyl acetate adhesive is ideal for carpentry and cabinet/furniture making
- Strong and Durable: Glue forms a bond with two tonnes of strength; stable for up to five freeze/thaw cycles
- High Wet Tack: Allows for faster gripping action and less slippage during the clamping process
- Easy to Use: Glue comes in an Easy Flow bottle with a tapered nozzle for added precision
- Seamless Finish: Paint or sand the glue to blend in with home decor; dries translucent yellow to match most wood grains
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the manufacturer
The LePage brand is a known and trusted leader in DIY adhesives and sealants in Canada. Since 1876, LePage has been the choice of consumers and professionals for many of their home projects. The brand represents a full range of adhesives and complementary products, produced with the highest care for consistent quality.
LePage Pro Carpenter's Glue
Easy Flow Bottle, 400ml
LePage Pro Carpenter's Glue is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose, high tack, polyvinyl acetate woodworking adhesive ("aliphatic resin" glue). It is specially formulated for carpentry and cabinet making. Pro Carpenter’s Glue has a greater wet tack than white glues, which allows faster gripping action and less slippage during the clamping process. It dries to a tough, high strength, humidity resistant bond.
- Bonds with two tons of strength; Bonds stronger than wood itself
- Glue dries to a translucent yellow color
- Sandable and paintable once fully dried
- Non-toxic and safe to use for all age groups
- Features convenient Easy Flow Bottle; 400 ml
Easy Flow Bottle:
The 400ml size of LePage Pro Carpenter’s glue is available in the convenient Easy Flow Bottle. The Easy Flow System features include: an extended nozzle for precise application and flow control, a tapered nozzle ideal for biscuit joint applications, a re-sealable airtight cap with built-in tip holder and a wide neck for easy refilling. The bottle is easy to squeeze with its flat side and non-slip grip. There are also extra sealant threads for adding extra long sealant nozzles.
LePage Pro Carpenter’s Wood Glue is a multi-purpose, polyvinyl acetate woodworking adhesive that’s specially formulated for carpentry and cabinet/furniture making. It has a greater wet tack than most white glues, which allows faster gripping action and less slippage during the clamping process. Our wood glue dries to a tough, high-strength bond (up to two tonnes), and it has a translucent, light-yellow colour that blends with many wood grains, especially pine. Great for exterior projects, LePage Pro Carpenter’s Wood Glue is humidity-resistant and stable through up to five freeze/thaw cycles. You can also sand and paint the glue when it’s dry to get the exact finish you want. This non-toxic glue is easy to use, and it comes in an Easy Flow bottle with a tapered nozzle that enhances precision and flow control for a clean look.
Reviewed in Canada on January 19, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Angus on January 19, 2021
A good no-drip version would be nice if there isn't one in the line.
Turns to a pale yellow colour but easily sanded barely noticeable. Great stuff to have on hand.