|Place of Business||NAPERVILLE, IL, 60565 US|
|Product Dimensions||122.98 x 122.98 x 258.06 cm; 55.34 Grams|
|Item model number||1919323|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||The information and recommendations contained herein are based on our research and are believed to be accurate, but no warranty, express or implied, is made or should be inferred. Purchasers should test the products to determine acceptable quality and suitability for their own intended use. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to imply the nonexistence of any relevant patents or to constitute a permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any invention covered by any patent, without authority from the owner of the patent.|
|Item Weight||55.3 g|
|Country of origin||USA|
LePage Marine Epoxy 25 ml
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible material||Wood, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, Plastic, Metal|
|Item volume||0.85 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Bonds wet surfaces: Permanent epoxy can be applied and cured underwater and ideal for projects requiring high bonding strength on surfaces exposed to water immersion
- Double syringe applicator: Conveniently dispenses two-part formula resin and hardener in equal amounts to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond
- Fast and easy: Unique formula sets in just 2 hours and fully cures in 24 hours
- Waterproof and resilient: Does not shrink and is highly resistant to water, solvents, and large impacts and can be easily sanded or machined
- Versatile use: Cures to a white finish ideal for repairing PVC, copper, brass and galvanized pipes and bonds to metal, concrete, glass, fibreglass, ceramic, wood and certain rigid plastics
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LePage Marine Epoxy can be applied and cured underwater and eliminates the need to drain out water before repairs. This unique epoxy is a resilient, two-part adhesive system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes with the convenient dual-syringe applicator, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond that sets 2 hours and fully cures in 24 hours. Ideal for repairing PVC, copper, brass and galvanized pipes, LePage Marine Epoxy bonds to metal, concrete, glass, fibreglass, ceramic, wood and certain rigid plastics and cures to a white finish that can be easily sanded or machined. This resilient epoxy does not shrink and is resistant to water, most common solvents, and high impact.