Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Authors
Lonely Planet Moscow (Travel Guide) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at Red Square and the city’s countless glittering domes, lose yourself in a performance at the Bolshoi, or brush up on your Cold War history -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Moscow Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, Moscow today
- Covers the Kremlin and Red Square, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat, Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Meshchansky, Basmanny, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Moscow, our most comprehensive guide to Moscow, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights of Moscow? Check out Pocket Moscow & St Petersburg, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip. Travelling further afield? Check out Lonely Planet’s Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer; St Petersburg for a guide to the city’s most popular attractions, andTrans-Siberian Railway, focused on the can’t-miss sights for a trip of a lifetime.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- ASIN : B07BHCQ114
- Publisher : Lonely Planet; 7th edition (March 1 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 96156 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 622 pages
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I won't make it too long: just let you know that this is THE GUIDE if you visit Moscow.
Having said this, I do not recommend to buy the Kindle version, because it is not easy to use as a computer version would be and you cannot see the beauty of the photos included in the guide, since you lose the color and precision of the images. Besides, once you buy the Kindle version, you cannot download it. Consequently, my recommendation is : Buy the guide, but not the Kindel version.