Love Actually - 10th Anniversary/ Reellement l'amour (Bilingual) [DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1
- Language : English
- Parcel Dimensions : 19 x 13.6 x 1.6 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Ages 14 and over
- Director : Richard Curtis
- Media Format : NTSC, Subtitled
- Run time : 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Release date : Oct. 15 2013
- Actors : Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson
- Dubbed: : Spanish, French
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- Producers : Duncan Kenworthy, Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner
- ASIN : B00EIPL020
- Country of origin : Canada
- Writers : Richard Curtis
- Best Sellers Rank: #239 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- Customer Reviews:
Feel the love this holiday season with the Love Actually 10th Anniversary Edition! Funny, charming and heartwarming, this delightful romantic comedy follows eight couples whose lives intersect shortly before Christmas. Headlined by an incredible roster of stars, this beloved film also features early movie appearances by Martin Freeman (The Hobbit), Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead), January Jones (Mad Men) and Thomas Sangster (Game of Thrones). From the makers of Bridget Jones’s Diary and Notting Hill, it’s the perfect companion for every Christmas.
- Deleted Scenes with Introductions by Richard Curtis
- The Music of Love Actually with Introductions by Richard Curtis
- Kelly Clarkson The Trouble with Love Is Music Video
- Feature Commentary with Director Richard Curtis and Actors Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy and Thomas Sangster
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd never heard of this film until I came across it by chance in 2013, 10 years after it was made. It instantly became a favourite, which I watched three times in as many days, then ordered my own copy for repeat viewing, undoubtedly several times a year, in the future.
The film looks at a half-dozen, different relationships. Although most of them are implausible, and a couple of them, at least to me, are silly, even irritatingly so, a couple are quite touching and, overall, this romantic comedy is so utterly captivating and charming, that you willingly suspend disbelief. It's quite funny in all the right places, and superbly acted, not only by the stars (Grant, Firth, Thompson, Neeson, Linney and Rickman), but also by all the other, to me, unknown actors, especially Martine McCutcheon and Lúcia Moniz. Wish they'd played the original Troggs' 1967 hit song, "Love is All Around", instead of the mangled cover, but that's a minor quibble.
I usually agree with Leonard Maltin, but not in this case; I give it five, albeit flagrantly and enthusiastically biased, stars! This is a terrific, highly recommended, movie, thoroughly entertaining and heart-warming, even if it is "light fluff".
Top reviews from other countries
I rather fell for the story about the charming little boy and his step-father - t, hree or four love- stories in one, you might say,
Some of the deleted scenes are well worth looking at too.
I don't think I have persuaded anybody that this film is worth seeing - but try it all the same, or read some of the other reviews, which are clearer and better than mine.